Men vs. UAB - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU has had the most success when creating shots from getting ball inside, either by driving or by passing into the post. Just passing around the perimeter or creating threes off the dribble hasn't been successful. 

The free throw shootings is maddening though. Unreal how bad AU remains at the FT line. 

Dunans needed to be benched there.  Looked like Bowers on that one. 

Harper gets the long rebound, takes it down the floor to lay it in and he gets fouled.  EASY CALL.    1st good.  2nd good.  69-61  2:24 to play

If Spencer wouldn't leave his feet all the time, he'd be in games late. He's got to get better or he's going to end up watching from the bench a lot more by the end of the season. 

Just now, douggwilliams said:

Is it me or is Bruce Pearl getting sexier as the game goes on ?

Lmao! 

71-65 approaching 1 minute to play.  Harper loses ball, and its a held ball.  Possession arrow to Auburn.  3 seconds on the shot clock.   Auburn calling timeout.

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

How can it be a jump ball when there's never a time when two guys are holding it?

Home cookin! 

Just now, douggwilliams said:

Is it me or is Bruce Pearl getting sexier as the game goes on ?

I think it is definitely you. Funny!

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

If Spencer wouldn't leave his feet all the time, he'd be in games late. He's got to get better or he's going to end up watching from the bench a lot more by the end of the season. 

Who's gonna take his place?

Archived