A-Day is March 19th

DKW 86

:( my aunt is a huge bama fan... she gave thast to Alli for christmas.... but believe me she has an Aubie doll she got the day she was born... so Auburn has been on her mind much longer :)

Im thinking about coming to A-day this year. It will be my first time. Whats the atmosphere like at A-day? Are there lots of people tailgating, drinking, ect. like a normal home game?

Im thinking about coming to A-day this year. It will be my first time. Whats the atmosphere like at A-day? Are there lots of people tailgating, drinking, ect. like a normal home game?

144462[/snapback]

I've not gone in a few yrs. Back in the day, when A-Day was toward the end of April and it was a bit warmer, there use to be a pretty good atmosphere. Fraternities would have Luau's and Island parties on A-Day weekend, so things were quite 'festive'.

Basically like a home game.  People tailgating and what not.  Just not as many people.

144837[/snapback]

Prolly not as many band parties that night either. Unless things have changed.

Basically like a home game.  People tailgating and what not.  Just not as many people.

144837[/snapback]

Prolly not as many band parties that night either. Unless things have changed.

145216[/snapback]

"This one time in Band Camp...... :big: ". I'll be there.......We need to meet up like at Hooters or at the Bar next to Hardees?? What's the time of the game and the time we should meet?

A-Day is at 1PM. Do we meet before or after? I will likely have the Boss and maybe even Emilee with me as well. I dont think the Hooters option works for my family.

Comments?

A-Day is at 1PM. Do we meet before or after? I will likely have the Boss and maybe even Emilee with my as well. I dont thin the Hooters option works for my family.

Comments?

145824[/snapback]

You got that right

So.......The Bar is okay?? I'm bad at trying to pick a place. I was only doing it because I thought it would be kinda cool to meet some of the knuckle heads that's on this board is all.............K, I'll stop tryin'. My ideas suck :big: anyway........Isn't there a Topless Bar down in Auburn or near by?..............Dangit there I go again, man I suck pickin' places to meet up :)

First of all.......bammer Sucks

Now back to the Topic:

I thought they're playing it early so they could have more time on the Reconstruction of the Streets around the Stadium........That's just what I heard somewhere.........Oh yeah.....on this Board. :big:

I know this is off the Topic, but what day is Fan Day and what time........Because I've gotta get an Auburn Helmet signed by a few Key players and I know that last year I waited in line for Carnell, Ronnie, and JC for like 20 min. only to not get their signatures.........Are they going to have Autographs before the game and/or after, like last year??? I've never been to Beef O' Brady's, so that sounds aight to me........What street is it on?

It is on College near the new J&M Bookstore.

A-Day is early so the kids dont have to worry with being there before and after spring break.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My family and I are definitely going.

I got word that we may have a "special" guest with us for lunch.

Dont ask, I cant tell.

We will be at Beef's at 11AM.

Hope all come and have a great time.

Archived