Leaker Is An Environmental Extremist

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I guess the shoe fit.

In other words, your post to QF was a lie. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

In other words, your post to QF was a lie. 

NO. I didn't call any names did I? To make insults, you have to be specific in who you are insulting. You volunteered. And after 7 posts in this short thread you continue to yada yada.

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

NO. I didn't call any names did I? To make insults, you have to be specific in who you are insulting. You volunteered. And after 7 posts in this short thread you continue to yada yada.

You sneak a potshot in there and it's our fault the thread got derailed (not that it had rails to begin with)? Laughable. 

1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

You sneak a potshot in there and it's our fault the thread got derailed (not that it had rails to begin with)? Laughable. 

Our? Who is our? You are the only one whining. Poor baby. You just can't give it up. Welcome to my ignore list.

34 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Our? Who is our? You are the only one whining. Poor baby. You just can't give it up. Welcome to my ignore list.

Pretty much Proud's MO here. Post something stupid and snarky, get called on it and act all indignant that someone snarks back. 

25 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I stand with Ben.

I'll stand with Ben but first I need his loyalty, absolute loyalty. 

49 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Ben, welcome to Proud's ignore list. I'm the founding member.

30 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Ben, welcome to Proud's ignore list. I'm the founding member.

I think either ICHY or Homer beat you to the punch there though. I recall you having a hard time getting on it, much to your distress.:Sing:

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I think either ICHY or Homer beat you to the punch there though. I recall you having a hard time getting on it, much to your distress.:Sing:

Youre right. I also think you've been on the list before.

Just now, AUUSN said:

Youre right. I also think you've been on the list before.

Don't think I was. I might have been the only member of the "sewing circle" to dodge it. Except Tex, who can't be ignored.

If my memory is correct, it wasn't for lack of trying. I spent more bandwidth calling him on his bullsh*t than the rest of you combined. And let's never forget the elderberries fiasco. :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Don't think I was. I might have been the only member of the "sewing circle" to dodge it. Except Tex, who can't be ignored.

If my memory is correct, it wasn't for lack of trying. I spent more bandwidth calling him on his bullsh*t than the rest of you combined. And let's never forget the elderberries fiasco. :laugh:

Oh man, that was pure entertainment. ?

Will Ms. Winner be made an example of and sentenced severely or is there legal precedence to help her avoid such?

5 minutes ago, creed said:

Will Ms. Winner be made an example of and sentenced severely or is there legal precedence to help her avoid such?

She's probably going to get hammered.

26 minutes ago, homersapien said:

In the private sector she'd be described as a "whistle blower".  

Bless her.

I get the feeling she's probably crazy as a bessie-bug, but no matter what I may think of here, the report is a big deal and your comparison is probably spot on. 

1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

I'm glad I reserved judgement on what to think of her. 

Yeah it looks like that was a good call on your part. For the record and as I've stated multiple times here, it is usually a good call to allow facts to emerge before making judgments. 

Oh, so she's a millennial. Could this be the beginning of a new legal tactic called the "millennial" defense. ^-^

20 hours ago, creed said:

Oh, so she's a millennial. Could this be the beginning of a new legal tactic called the "millennial" defense. ^-^

Not sure about that but she is for sure going to need the best defense money can buy, Of course some anti[-Trumpies may start a fund for just that purpose.

41 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Not sure about that but she is for sure going to need the best defense money can buy, Of course some anti[-Trumpies may start a fund for just that purpose.

Lots of attorneys will want to defend her just based on their political affinity and the publicity.   She will have no problem...might even be able to get a book deal ?

Archived