How is this allowed?

cole256

What's the deal? Constitutionally protected freedom of speech. As a flaming liberal, I defend their right to demonstrate, publicly present their views.

1 hour ago, AURex said:

What's the deal? Constitutionally protected freedom of speech. As a flaming liberal, I defend their right to demonstrate, publicly present their views.

Just because I support their Free Speech doesnt mean i cant mock it.

I bet the total number of teeth in that bunch was only slightly higher than their cumulative IQ. 

Rowe Tahd!

I think it's a great example of free speech. It's also good to know who the fools are in the community. 

4 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I think it's a great example of free speech. It's also good to know who the fools are in the community. 

This is a true positive for Free Speech everywhere. :bow:

29 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

This is a true positive for Free Speech everywhere. :bow:

I wouldn't call it a "true positive" for free speech.  It's more like the inevitable downside to free speech.

13 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I wouldn't call it a "true positive" for free speech.  It's more like the inevitable downside to free speech.

I was trying to make a silk purse from a Sow's Ear here. Trying to find one positive to all this.

<SMH> In my old home town too.

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I was trying to make a silk purse from a Sow's Ear here. Trying to find one positive to all this.

<SMH> In my old home town too.

Were you ever.  I admire your effort!   ;D

Archived