2006 Recruiting

Proud Tiger

Some here have rightfully noted that we will need to get a good RB in our 2006.

Well there's good news. A Florida RB who is a real stud and should be in the top three in the state next year says although he is getting offers from all the major SEC schools and other big name programs, he is going to Auburn. I won't mention his name so as not to share info with the competetion and because he may already be a private commitment. I know things can change in a year but this kid is insistent it's Auburn. :cheer:

Sweeeeeet.......Wait......A Highly touted recruit coming out of Florida has us on his list???? We won't get him...........because we'll be competing against The Scarlet Knights of Rutgers :big: .........We ain't got **** on RU :lol::lol::lol: ..........Seriously though, we'll sign around 2-3 RBs next year, 2-3 QBs, 3-4 WRs, 2-3 DBs, 3-4 OL, 3-4 DL, 2-3 LBs, That's just my opinion.

Now Proud, that's just not right. You cannot dangle a carrot out there like that and then pull it away. I need heights and weights man. I need 40 times and verticle leaps. I need bench press, squat, GPA, hair color and church affiliation. What tatoos does he have? Who's his cell phone provider?

You didn't even tell us what kind of car he drives or the gas mileage it gets. NEVER post like this again or me and the mods are havin' a talk about you. :banghead::rant:

OH...I just GOTTA do this!!!!

LINK!!!!!!??????

:big:

:au::homer:

C'mon ya'll don't want me to give our competetors his name do you? It will surface soon enough. I will say:

--he had a 7.0 yd. per carry as a junior at 5'11', 195#

--he made All State as a Junior (in Fla. that's almost unheard of)

--he's been to Auburn camps the last three years and "loves it there."

--he was glad Antone Smith went to FSU. I was "super happy" he said.

AUesquire.....he can drive whatever kind of car he wants :big:

Two words....sounds liiiiike, Jo Backson

146846[/snapback]

Well some are already calling him Bo, Jr.

146849[/snapback]

Know I definately know who he is........Thanks

Yup, He's a STUD CAT.......And, he won't come in under the radar like Robert Dunn.......I can promise yall 'dat.........I can't wait, this is going to be a real NICE suprise :big: .........I'm lookin' for us to get another RB of the same caliber, too.

Let me just be the first to say that both of you guys really suck.  May a herd of crazed camel jockeys give your sister a hystorectomy.

146855[/snapback]

You'll have to do better than that.......I don't have a sister :big::big::big:

Yup, He's a STUD CAT.......And, he won't come in under the radar like Robert Dunn.......I can promise yall 'dat.........I can't wait, this is going to be a real NICE suprise  :big: .........I'm lookin' for us to get another RB of the same caliber, too.

146854[/snapback]

I think we easily get two stud RBs. Eugene Sowell is ours to lose.

Yup, He's a STUD CAT.......And, he won't come in under the radar like Robert Dunn.......I can promise yall 'dat.........I can't wait, this is going to be a real NICE suprise  :big: .........I'm lookin' for us to get another RB of the same caliber, too.

146854[/snapback]

I think we easily get two stud RBs. Eugene Sowell is ours to lose.

146858[/snapback]

Heck.....I wasn't even thinkin' about him.......Terry Grant's another Stud out of MS, as well as Germicheal Sanford........Poor bammer they got a couple RBs that can't even spell CAT even being spotted the C-A-T........ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here are the running backs listed on the website for next year.

I'm sure they are waiting to add more.

Also am certain all these kids will put on more height and weight in a year.

There is no mention of a RB interested in AU from florida next year!

RB  NR    Derrick Davis

(Meridian HS)

Meridian, MS  5-11/212/4.65  Med  Yes  Auburn, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Florida, LSU 

RB  NR    Cordera Eason

(Meridian HS)

Meridian, MS  5-11.5/234/4.70  Med  No  Auburn, Florida State, LSU, Mississippi, Mississippi State 

RB  NR    Michael Simpers

(Lawrence E Elkins HS)

Sugar Land, TX  5-9/163  Med  No  Auburn, Houston, Kansas State, LSU, Notre Dame 

RB  NR    Gaston Miller

(Riverdale HS)

Murfreesboro, TN  5-5/152/4.64  Med  No  Auburn, Mississippi, Syracuse, Vanderbilt 

RB  NR    Courtney Jones

(Pensacola HS)

Pensacola, FL  6-0/210/4.59  None  No  Committed to Mississippi State 

RB  NR    Carlos Brown

(Heard County HS)

Franklin, GA    6-0/195/4.57  Med  No  Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Michigan, Ohio State 

RB  NR    Eugene Sowell

(Shades Valley HS)

Irondale, AL  6-0/205  High  Yes  Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Louisville, Michigan State, Mississippi, Notre Dame 

RB  NR    William Griffin

(Patterson HS)

Patterson, LA  5-10/197  High  No  Arkansas, Auburn, LSU, Mississippi, Texas 

RB  NR    Ronnie Tyler

(Wagener Salley HS)

Wagener, SC  5-10/170/4.50  Med  No  Georgia, North Carolina State, Auburn, Wake Forest 

RB  NR    Richard Murphy

(Rayville HS)

Rayville, LA  6-1/187/4.50  Med  No  Auburn, Florida State, LSU, Miami (Fl), Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas 

RB  NR    Steven Shackleford

(Decatur HS)

Decatur, AL  5-9/175/4.55  High  No  Auburn, Alabama, Florida, LSU, Mississippi State 

They'll never find out who it is........Hahahahaaaaa.........Don't worry about looking at any Recruiting Site.......Because he ain't there........Yet. He'll be there after his First Game of his Senior Year.......... :big:

You guys need to be wearing panties because you make good teases! hehehehe

Archived