New Member of BOTs

Proud Tiger

Sam Ginn is now officially a new member of the Auburn BOTs. This is great. Sam is an Auburn classmate and friend of mine. As a BOT member,he will continue to serve Auburn well, I say continue because as most of you know he has already given $25M to Engineering which was renamed after him. The money has been used primarily to start the new Wireless Engineering program which Sam has been active in establishing the curriculum. All of you Lowder detractors who say he dominates the BOT can put away your poison pens. Sam won't be dominated by anyone and he can hang in with Lowder financially.

This is welcome good news from Auburn. :cheer::cheer:

B'ham News:

http://www.al.com/sportsflash/auburn/index...torylist=auburn

Veteran state Sen. Ted Little, D-Auburn, said Ginn is the first nominee he can recall for the Auburn board where no one has said a negative word about the selection.
WOO HOO!!! :thumbsup: Hopefully a good omen!

Sam Ginn is now officially a new member of the Auburn BOTs. This is great. Sam is an Auburn classmate and friend of mine. As a BOT member,he will continue to serve Auburn well, I say continue because as most of you know he has already given $25M to Engineering which was renamed after him. The money has been used primarily to start the new Wireless Engineering program  which Sam has been active in establishing the curriculum. All of you Lowder detractors who say he dominates the BOT can put away your poison pens. Sam won't be dominated by anyone and he can hang in with Lowder financially.

This is welcome good news from Auburn. :cheer:   :cheer:

147291[/snapback]

Excellent news, PT. :thumbsup:

How has this flown under the radar? First I've heard of it.

[Excellent news, PT.  :thumbsup:

How has this flown under the radar?  First I've heard of it.

147302[/snapback]

Actually the process has benn going on for some time now. It was just culminated yesterday when the state SenateConfirmations Committee unanimously confired it. and the full Senate then voted 32-0 to make it official. Ginn is replacing Golda McDaniels and this created a few ripples but fortunately didn't get a lot of media attention.

Actually, Lowder bought all those votes. Ginn is a Lowder puppet and we all know it. I saw him getting BL a large cup of coffee and washing his Escalade last week. That was right after he finished polishing Lowder's shoes. But, I think it's mighty big of Bobby to help the Ginn family out like this and allow him to sit on the board, even if it is in name only.

:big:

Archived