Heads Buried in the Crimson Sand

Proud Tiger

In today's B'ham News, Doug Segrest has an article on NCAA academics noting bama's low ranking. However he starts off the article by saying "For decades, Alabama football and kentucky basketball have mirrored each other, dominating the SEC competetion and ranking among the nation's elite programs. Man talk about a bama homer with his head in the crimson sand. I e-mailed him noting that since Bryant retired, bama is 10-12 against Auburn so they haven't even dominated the state in two decades let alone the nation. To compare bama football domination to Kentucky basketball is ridiculous, as bama found out last Saturday :D

I kinda' enjoy watching them live in the past. So long as that is the case, THAT is where they will remain. :D:au:

I kinda' enjoy watching them live in the past. So long as that is the case, THAT is where they will remain. :D  :au:

148808[/snapback]

ya me 2, thats where they remain :lol:

P.S. Have a nice day! :P

Comparing Kentucky B'ball to Bama football??? Oh that's rich. I love that he says they've mirrored each other "for decades." Nevermind that those decades ended about 25 years ago. Nowadays UK b'ball = winning, running a clean program, perennially competing for championships. Alabama football = cheating, losing, changing coaches like diapers. :lol:

Archived