2019 Recruits with Offers

Zeek

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

Daniel Thomas hasn’t done anything really since 2016 Iron Bowl and in one of his INTs in that game he only got one of them because he was in the wrong coverage

Not in the secondary but had a couple of good plays on special teams this year.

6 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

How many QBs are we planning on taking in  the 2019 cycle?

We already have Bo committed. Will we go after at least 1 more?

I'll not sure but if we do there's a 4* pro styl quarterback stand at 6'4" in our own state that I wouldn't mind pursuing as well.

6 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

How many QBs are we planning on taking in  the 2019 cycle?

We already have Bo committed. Will we go after at least 1 more?

Likely 2, especially if Stidham goes pro after next season. The staff prefers 4 schollied QBs on roster at all times.

21 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'll not sure but if we do there's a 4* pro styl quarterback stand at 6'4" in our own state that I wouldn't mind pursuing as well.

Paul Tyson is Bear's great grandson or something & was named after him. That family ain't letting him come to AU.

13 hours ago, Zeek said:

Agreed, Georgia has an obnoxious amount of 4* this year

We have 17 btw (of our 22 commits), which it tied for the most nationally with tOSU. UGA has 12 4* but has 6 5*.

3 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

We have 17 btw (of our 22 commits), which it tied for the most nationally with tOSU. UGA has 12 4* but has 6 5*.

Texas is also in that group w/ 16 4*s & 1 5*.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Paul Tyson is Bear's great grandson or something & was named after him. That family ain't letting him come to AU.

Haha didn't know that! Thanks for the heads up, though I'd of made the same argument about someone who made a "buidness decision" despite all of his ties to Auburn.

45 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

I meant for 2019 the state of Georgia, not the team, has a lot of 4* prospects that we could pull. Sorry for the lack of clarification! :dunno:

23 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I meant for 2019 the state of Georgia, not the team, has a lot of 4* prospects that we could pull. Sorry for the lack of clarification! :dunno:

Damn! You ain't kidding! There's already 41 4*s or better in Georgia for 2019 which is the same number of 4*s in 2018. And recruit analysts still have a good number of new player to evaluate & rank.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Damn! You ain't kidding! There's already 41 4*s or better in Georgia for 2019 which is the same number of 4*s in 2018. And recruit analysts still have a good number of new player to evaluate & rank.

As opposed to Alabama having 10 lol. It's going to be a battleground that's a lot of talent!

Archived