NEED PHOTOSHOP HELP!

Just got this email from my friend John in Iraq - he is an Apache pilot, located at the moment somewhere around Bagdahd. He's been flying patrols along the Tigris River lately and sent me some cool pics.

ANYWAY - here's his request, and if anyone of you guys can help, I would appreciate it. I have been looking but so far, nothing on the Internet. So I figured someone here on this board with Photoshop skills could make me one!! Like the Pointer would know the difference - it was the 1996 Independence Bowl, and the final score was Auburn 32 v. Army 29.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Jenny

Jen,

My Commander/Co-pilot is a West Pointer.  He and I give each other grief continually about our schools.  Auburn beat Army in the Liberty Bowl back in 96 I believe.  If you can find a photo of the game, especially with the final scoreboard, I would appreciate it.  I plan on making it his computer desktop.

Thanks,

John

“If you can read this, thank a teacher;

if you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.”

BUMP!!!

Come on, people! I need help! If you can put a leprechaun suit on Tater Tot, one of you guys can make a scoreboard read "Auburn 32-Army 29"!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

Archived