Baseball vs A&M Game 2

They have shown patience, Doxakis had 4 walks coming in total and has issued 4 today.  Just got to get some to start falling.  Otherwise tomorrow they're all going to fall ;)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that double off an 0-2 pitch?      and then the little single and things got a lot more difficult.

Jarvis has our only hit.....and do I recall that he had out hits yesterday too?    Definitely need some hitters to break free..

Wow...that's more like it....a HR from Holland and AU is back in the game.....trailing 3-2..... 

Wow, it sure is nice to be able to get a couple back with one swing.  Jarvis with a lead off walk and Holland deposits the first pitch he sees into the K corner.  Here come the Tigers...3-2 in the fifth.

AU pitchers getting beat on their 0-2 pitches......gotta be smarter than that...

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

AU pitchers getting beat on their 0-2 pitches......gotta be smarter than that..

It's kind of baffling. Anderson has decent stuff, but he grooved both of those 0-2 pitches right down the middle. 

close play at the plate...ball was a bit up the 3rd base line and a good effort by Wright...Butch wanting another look...

Dang...replay goes AU 's way...run comes off the board and score is 4-2 with AU coming to bat...

DD did a nice job today.  Wish he could have gone another inning but the aggies has some good at bats ... and still are with our relievers.  2 strikes don’t bother those guys.

6 minutes ago, AUEagle14 said:

It's kind of baffling. Anderson has decent stuff, but he grooved both of those 0-2 pitches right down the middle. 

His breaking ball is not effective up.  If I were Brett Wright I'd be demanding that 0-2 pitch in the dirt.

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

His breaking ball is not effective up.  If I were Brett Wright I'd be demanding that 0-2 pitch in the dirt.

Think DD also gave up a bit hit on 0-2.....

Archived