Baseball vs A&M Game 2

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was a no-doubter by the freshman....beautiful swing and that was gone to clear the bases.....

Aggie freshman reliever getting an ugly indoctrination into the SEC.  Brett Wright with a 2-0 double into the corner in left.  11-4 Auburn.  Runners at second and third still two outs.

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Did I mention their 2B throws like an old woman?  A&M in total collapse mode now.  Walk followed by an error... Auburn with runners at first and second still two outs.

Eh, his foot slipped on the throw.  Either way, impressive inning.

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

Aggie freshman reliever getting an ugly indoctrination into the SEC.  Brett Wright with a 2-0 double into the corner in left.  11-4 Auburn.  Runners at second and third still two outs.

This guy is gonna finish the game no matter what....no point in using up another pitcher in this rout...

Super inning for AU...

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Eh, his foot slipped on the throw.  Either way, impressive inning

This. It was a fine play just to get to the ball, then he had to throw back across his body.

Welby doing  work.....gotta appreciate his performance today.....

Just now, AU64 said:

Welby doing  work.....gotta appreciate his performance today.....

Exactly.  It'll go under the radar, but this is huge going to tomorrow.

1 hour ago, WarTiger said:

What I don't understand is how is it we had a replay behind home plate on the tag at home but not when Josh Anthony allegedly misses home plate?    Seems a little odd to me.

Student cameramen is my assumption.  Guy with camera behind plate was probably filming left field and not home plate.  That’s my guess

Just now, mustache eagle said:

Student cameramen is my assumption.  Guy with camera behind plate was probably filming left field and not home plate.  That’s my guess

Sounds reasonable....there was no reason to have a camera on the plate without a "play" being anticipated there.   cameras were probably following the hitter/runner on the base paths.   Nobody figures a college baseball player more or less trotting toward home would miss the plate....  

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

And AU has the series...

This team fights all the way to the last out.  Good things will happen with that attitude.

A series against a top 10 sec team.  They will win a bunch of games this year.  We will have a solid chance tomorrow.  Our offense finally came.  

Archived