Baseball vs LSU Game 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU kid is grooving them......some really bad pitches that AU hitters are taking advantage of...he must not have read the scouting report about those sliders down and away....

WILL HOLLAND!!! Another homer!

I was thinking (hoping) that this corndog pitcher could be guilty of throwing a fastball that AU could hit out of the park.....but I sure didn't expect it to be Jarvis and I never thought there'd be 2 in the same inning.

Mitchell getting the senior ending he deserves. A win and a quality start against his hometown school. Gonna miss this guy.  Hope they bring him out for his last inning before going to the pen so he can get some love

Mitchell with a 1-2-3 inning number 6. 

This guy has had really really good outings his last few times out. If he can keep pitching like this, and Mize can slip into that groove again, we could be a dangerous post season team, especially with Burns

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Andrew Mitchell back to cruising. Strikes out the first batter in the 6th. I hope he can go an inning or two longer and save this bullpen 

He just had an easy 1-2-3 so maybe he can. You know he'd love to keep going.

Double digits for belle.....good day for Julien too.....hope this is the beginning of a revitalized hitter....

Talk about stomping a mud hole. Needed some of these last night. 

Just now, autigeremt said:

Talk about stomping a mud hole. Needed some of these last night. 

Would have been nice but got to take them when you get them I guess

Tigers win 14-5 and take the series. 

Auburn will go into the SEC Tournament no worse than the 7 seed. With a Kentucky win today, Auburn will be the 6 seed. Will play either MSU or Texas A&M on Tuesday at either 930 or 1. Tigers finish 37-19 (15-15 SEC) with an RPI of 12. A good Hoover showing will mean a Plainsman Regional. This is a great way to get some momentum going into this next week. 

Edit: UK up 2-0 in the first inning over Vandy already....

Nice win today.  Only got to catch a few innings unfortunately.  Think we need two next week at least for host consideration.  Three would probably be a lock as it gets us to 40 wins.

2 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Tigers win 14-5 and take the series. 

Auburn will go into the SEC Tournament no worse than the 7 seed. With a Kentucky win today, Auburn will be the 6 seed. Will play either MSU or Texas A&M on Tuesday at either 930 or 1. Tigers finish 37-19 (15-15 SEC) with an RPI of 12. A good Hoover showing will mean a Plainsman Regional. This is a great way to get some momentum going into this next week. 

Edit: UK up 2-0 in the first inning over Vandy already....

As scores are now we would be the 7 Seed & would actually get UK as a 10 seed after they started the weekend the 6 seed.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Think we need two next week at least for host consideration.  Three would probably be a lock

Agree with this if we end up the 7 seed as would be right now. Being 3 seeds away from the last SEC Region Host seed as the 4 seed in the conference is a good jump perceptually more than if we were a 6 seed only 1 team separating us. Probably would need a 3rd win to be safe.

Miss St pounding Florida locks them in the 9 seed, UK in the 10 seed, & aTm in the 11 seed.

Archived