ESPN+

AFTiger

Is anybody having problems with ESPN+?.  Even logged in through Spectrum, it goes to subscription sign up screen.

6 minutes ago, AFTiger said:

Is anybody having problems with ESPN+?.  Even logged in through Spectrum, it goes to subscription sign up screen.

I couldn't get on last night either. Told me I wasn't authorized. Didn't even get a choice for provider. Thought it was just me.

I think ESPN severed ESPN+ from cable provider services. I can't get a straight answer from ESPN, but they are trying to tell me that ESPN+ has always been a separate subscription service, which is not true. To watch games on ESPN+ it will cost $4.99 a month additional. fini

Not until now. I have been watching ESPN+ for several years without a paid subscription.

57 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

^^^what he said^^^

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:52 PM, AFTiger said:

I think ESPN severed ESPN+ from cable provider services. I can't get a straight answer from ESPN, but they are trying to tell me that ESPN+ has always been a separate subscription service, which is not true. To watch games on ESPN+ it will cost $4.99 a month additional. fini

I was told that I had to use the same internet and cable provider to get ESPN3 free....I have Charter for cable and Windstream for internet and after most of year of finger pointing back and forth between them, they finally got on the same page and I don't get ESPN3 unless I change my internet to Charter....ugh....

ESPN+ is barely worth it unless you’re a fan of an obscure team in an obscure conference.  Thanks for reminding me I need to cancel my free 1 week trial.

Archived