Migrant Caravan Failing?

Proud Tiger

It appears that the big caravan headed for our border is slowly failing and the leading organizer is close to admitting failure. The numbers are shrinking by the day as realization sets in. It is a human tragedy and the organizers should be severely punished for taking these people's money, making false promises, and then abandoning them. Sad.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/migrant-caravan-coordinator-says-demand-for-mexico-to-provide-buses-has-failed

No way,  this is a national security threat!

Pentagon to deploy 5,200 active duty troops to U.S.-Mexico border to halt migrant caravan

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/10/29/migrant-caravan-troops-border/1805864002/

I wonder what it cost the taxpayers to fund this campaign hoax?

The normal people news has been saying since the beginning that the "massive, dangerous caravan" would die down and a lot of the people wouldn't even make it so far. 

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The normal people news has been saying since the beginning that the "massive, dangerous caravan" would die down and a lot of the people wouldn't even make it so far. 

Who is normal people news? Link?

JMO but don't see anywhere that US soldier have moved in that direction.    Why not just consider it a training exercise...like we do in Korea or Europe.

Meanwhile...looks and sounds like it was primarily a threat which might have had the desired result of having the leaders turn back.....and by "encouraging " Mexico not to provide any assistance with transportation.    Well done DT.....

On 11/1/2018 at 1:11 PM, Proud Tiger said:

It appears that the big caravan headed for our border is slowly failing and the leading organizer is close to admitting failure. The numbers are shrinking by the day as realization sets in. It is a human tragedy and the organizers should be severely punished for taking these people's money, making false promises, and then abandoning them. Sad.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/migrant-caravan-coordinator-says-demand-for-mexico-to-provide-buses-has-failed

Should please you and your fellow Evangelicals. If they aint white, let'em rot, right?

Snowflakes.

11 minutes ago, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

Should please you and your fellow Evangelicals. If they aint white, let'em rot, right?

Snowflakes.

Ironic you’re calling someone a snowflake. LOL. Congrats, you just played yourself. Want some cheese with that whine?

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Who is normal people news? Link?

You know. Like news that isnt Breitbart and Fox News. The non-propoganda news.

17 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

In other words “Democrat news.”

Yeah the kind that doesn't use "alternative facts". You know, the kind backed up by things you can actually see and hear. I'm starting to figure out what your issue is, if you're using "Democrat news". You've convinced yourself that anything Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, and F***** Carlson doesn't tell you is Democrat News, when in fact, it's just news. Crazy

12 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yeah the kind that doesn't use "alternative facts". You know, the kind backed up by things you can actually see and hear. I'm starting to figure out what your issue is, if you're using "Democrat news". You've convinced yourself that anything Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, and F***** Carlson doesn't tell you is Democrat News, when in fact, it's just news. Crazy

NYT, MSNBC, CNN just plain make up stuff in case you have not noticed the retractions and embarrassed firings of some of their staff.  Gotta watch what you believe from people like that who openly have an agenda. 

12 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You’re so easy 😂😂😂

On 11/3/2018 at 10:44 AM, AU64 said:

NYT, MSNBC, CNN just plain make up stuff in case you have not noticed the retractions and embarrassed firings of some of their staff.  Gotta watch what you believe from people like that who openly have an agenda. 

Yeah, the firings, retractions and apologies are all marks of a surreptitious conspiratorial agenda. 

18 hours ago, alexava said:

If by failure you mean, not in time to vote, yeah that’s a failure. 

Are you really advocating that non-citizens should be allowed to vote, or am I mis-understanding your comment?

1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

Are you really advocating that non-citizens should be allowed to vote, or am I mis-understanding your comment?

No. I’m sorry. I see how this read now. I have seen countless Facebook posts accusing liberals ( mostly Soros) of funding the caravan to get the immigrants in to vote tomorrow. No they are not, should not and would not vote. 

Archived