NCAA can use the Fed probe as a basis for

SumterAubie

What somehow got lost in all the smoke was that our situation is a little bit different. Person wasn't trying to pay for kids to come to AU, he was trying to steer them to a particular agency after their times at AU. 

I think we may come out about as innocent as anyone named in this because this is not the same thing as Dennis Smith Jr or Deandre Ayton receiving money to influence where they will be going to college.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I think we may come out about as innocent as anyone named in this because this is not the same thing as Dennis Smith Jr or Deandre Ayton receiving money to influence where they will be going to college.

We already have.

45 minutes ago, ellitor said:

We already have.

I guess I'm waiting for the Person trial to end before exhaling completely. But things are looking pretty good I'd say comparatively.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:38 PM, Tiger said:

I guess I'm waiting for the Person trial to end before exhaling completely. But things are looking pretty good I'd say comparatively.

Yep....we sat the questionable guys....can't imagine anything new coming up now....considering how stuff has been leaked about the other schools.  

Don't like to wish bad on people but I'm really hoping some of those blue blood programs get nailed just to let the rest of the world know the NCAA is making at least a half hearted effort to keep a level playing field. 

41 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Yep....we sat the questionable guys....can't imagine anything new coming up now....considering how stuff has been leaked about the other schools.  

Don't like to wish bad on people but I'm really hoping some of those blue blood programs get nailed just to let the rest of the world know the NCAA is making at least a half hearted effort to keep a level playing field. 

For some reason I have a feeling they will come down hard on the NC State's of the world for trying to play the game like they did with Dennis Smith Jr

Archived