Baseball vs Tennessee Game 1

I'm almost convinced that Cody Greenhill has been sandbagging up to this point tonight.  What he did to UT just now was just completely ridiculous...96 mph with serious arm side run.  Gotta' love a six out save that is completely uneventful.  

Everyday is a great day to be an Auburn Tiger!! But today has been an especially great day! This may already be in the thread but the graphic they put up at the first of the game was amazing. Tenn with the most shutouts in the nation and Auburn was second in the nation.!!!

UT made TB work tonight....something like 110 pitches in less than 7 innings.....but nobody crossed the plate against him....again...

1 minute ago, tigers23 said:

Unbelievable pitching tonight. From both sides.

I absolutely love where the NCAA has taken the game at this point by taking away the old BESR bats and going to a lower seam baseball.  I enjoy offensive firepower, but a pitcher throwing mid-90's should have a fighting chance.  Puts such a premium on defense and baserunning...Big Orange blinked.

27 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I'm almost convinced that Cody Greenhill has been sandbagging up to this point tonight.  What he did to UT just now was just completely ridiculous...96 mph with serious arm side run.  Gotta' love a six out save that is completely uneventful.  

The late jump on his fastball is something to see.  Feels like it explodes during the last 5-10 feet.

Archived