***Transfer Portal Thread***

GwillMac6

I can’t imagine we’d be in the market for anything other then big men. The 5 and 4 spots could use some bodies with experience. 

10 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I can’t imagine we’d be in the market for anything other then big men. The 5 and 4 spots could use some bodies with experience. 

We may be after Rayjon Tucker of Arkansas Little Rock to replace Dunbar. Wes Flanigan was his HC.

Looks like basketball is gonna be as open to transfers as we've seen with football....should be interesting. ….but as noted, unless the guy is about 6'10 or more, I'd not have much interest for AU. 

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Looks like basketball is gonna be as open to transfers as we've seen with football....should be interesting. ….but as noted, unless the guy is about 6'10 or more, I'd not have much interest for AU. 

Bruce is going to go after the best talent. Regardless if it is High School, Juco or Transfer. BPA baby. 

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Bruce is going to go after the best talent. Regardless if it is High School, Juco or Transfer. BPA baby. 

So..how many spots would we have right now.....?    I figured we were pretty full with the incoming class and all. 

16 minutes ago, AU64 said:

So..how many spots would we have right now.....?    I figured we were pretty full with the incoming class and all. 

Depends on who goes pro or not. 

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Depends on who goes pro or not. 

So..what is the max and min?    Three guys who could possibly go pro and if one is Wiley....we sure don't need another small forward to fill his spot.  I'm not seeing any transfer candidates that would likely fill an important opening at AU based on the guys who might leave. ...well, maybe one in place of Harper?   

We only had 11 scholarship players which included 1 previous walking.  We lost 3 seniors contributors plus the 1 walk-on plus Harper.  We’ve got 5 coming in plus Johnson?

so we should have 1 or 2 scholarships to play with I’d think.  Additional pending Wiley and Okeke 

Archived