Pat Sullivan has passed away

AUDub

Marcello is reporting that he has passed. Hope he got to enjoy yesterday, and may God bless and keep his family. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bottomfeeder said:

We need a definitive article or link.

Keith has seemingly confirmed it too.

Very sad to hear this but it's so poetic for him to go out after such a roller coaster of a win yesterday. War Damn Eagle Pat and thank you for everything you've done as a player and coach in our state. I'll visit your statue every chance I get.

Pat Sullivan, the epitome and perfect role model for a true Auburn fan. We should all aspire to be like Pat when it comes to the AU family. A class act from the moment he walked in the door at AU.

Oh no, not Sully! I am so sad to know my all time  favorite Auburn Tiger player is gone from this life. May he rest in peace with God. Sully, thanks so much for all of the wonderful moments that you gave this old man when he was a child. I will see you in Heaven some day sir.

image.png

I was a sophomore during Sullivan’s freshman year (when freshmen were not eligible to play).  But because of grad school I got to see all three years of Sullivan to Beasley - touchdown Auburn.

For me that will always be Auburn. RIP Pat Sullivan 😢

My childhood Hero. The definition of a Great Human. RIP

So sad to hear this. I hope he somehow knew that we won last night. That Trovon Reed tweet go me all choked up. He was a class act and a true Auburn man, through and through. War Eagle in heaven, now with some of the Auburn greats.

Prayers for the Sullivans in this time of loss. My childhood idol on the field and the reason I became an Auburn fan. #7 on the field was #1 in a little boy's eyes. Thank you Pat. War Eagle. 

41 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Very sad to hear this but it's so poetic for him to go out after such a roller coaster of a win yesterday. War Damn Eagle Pat and thank you for everything you've done as a player and coach in our state. I'll visit your statue every chance I get.

Beautifully said. Incredible timing...Divine fingerprints...game changing Auburn Man...Psalm 147:3 for his family and the Auburn family. 

After experiencing the highest of highs yesterday, today is the lowest of lows.  He treated everyone with respect and was truly a classy man.  A true Auburn man.  He was what all of us should aspire to be.  Praying for his family.

Archived