LSU vs. Clemson Who ya got?

CleCoTiger

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Skalski about to be ejected for targeting? That would be huge.

I hate that for him.  He is a player!!  I like watching him play the game. 

A late night run for corn dogs and Academy t-shirts in 3, 2, 1...

What a show. The dropoff at LSU next year when they lose Burrow will be dramatic. He is like Cam for them this year. Next year could be surprisingly ugly for them if they don't develop a rushing attack.

26 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

LSU ain’t won yet?

Their working on it! Patience young padawan. ;)

Just now, AUTiger03 said:

What a show. The dropoff at LSU next year when they lose Burrow will be dramatic. He is like Cam for them this year. Next year could be surprisingly ugly for them if they don't develop a rushing attack.

I wish. Yes, they will have a dropoff, but they are keeping Brady next year, and they will likely be somewhere between pretty good and who knows how good. 

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Everyone is so gaga over Joe Brady, but this LSU season is 90% Burrow. I'm not dissing the playcalling, but it's the execution. Burrow has just been ridiculous all season.

Cam and Nick agree. 

Big fan of Brady given what he's got to work with (and, arguably, developed) but Gus has proven over and again that coaching is easy when the talent's there...

5 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

I wish. Yes, they will have a dropoff, but they are keeping Brady next year, and they will likely be somewhere between pretty good and who knows how good. 

Plus their defense isn't remarkable. An average to good offense with an average defense is middle of the road SEC on any given year.

1 minute ago, AUTiger03 said:

Plus their defense isn't remarkable. An average to good offense with an average defense is middle of the road SEC on any given year.

Name one big game their D did not step up in? They will likely be a sec west contendor next year. Not saying they will win it. 

13 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Everyone is so gaga over Joe Brady, but this LSU season is 90% Burrow. I'm not dissing the playcalling, but it's the execution. Burrow has just been ridiculous all season.

I’m expecting some serious regression next year. Burrow is inhuman. 

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Damn it sucks seeing another SEC win another natty before Auburn... but really happy for Burrow. Also let’s not let this go unnoticed WDE 

Yet we still held them to their season low in their house. Whatevs. 

Edit: I now see that was posted yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m expecting some serious regression next year. Burrow is inhuman. 

Yeah they’ll still be good but two perfect seasons in this conference is pretty much impossible especially without once in a generation QB like Burrow 

5 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Name one big game their D did not step up in? They will likely be a sec west contendor next year. Not saying they will win it. 

Not really trying to start an argument, obviously their defense did enough to win every game, but they weren't world beaters. They gave up 36 to Vandy, 41 to Bama, 37 to ole miss...  I get the downside to an offense that scores quickly, yada yada, but the LSU offense IS the story of this season. And Joe Burrow IS the story of this offense. So while LSU absolutely could be a contender next year, I see plenty of evidence they might not.

Archived