Trump Just Cited This Crazypants “News” Report Narrated by a Russian-Accented Computer

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/trump-crazypants-oann-news-report-narratedrussian-accented-computer.html

On Tuesday morning, President Donald Trump tweeted about the case of Martin Gugino, the 75-year-old peace activist who was shoved and hospitalized by two Buffalo cops during a protest last week. The ludicrous use of performative police force was caught on video, which you have probably already seen, but it resulted in Gugino lying motionless on the ground bleeding from the head. It also went bananas online and led to the two officers being suspended and then charged. Because the incident was literally taped, it’s tough to make Gugino out to be something that he’s not. But that didn’t stop Trump from … whatever this is … trying?

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

A secret police scanner! A trick fall! A potential ANTIFA setup! It’s like the Triple Crown of Trump crazy all jammed into one cockamamie tweet. But maybe he’s on to something, so perhaps let’s track down the pseudo-sourced allegation, which originated from the pseudo-news organization OANN. So what kind of reporting was Trump relying on from the far-right propaganda outlet? Take a look for yourself. Seriously.

It literally sounds like it was narrated by a Russian-accented computer program. It’s like Siri went to Moscow and had a stroke. Let’s leave aside the veracity of the report, which, come on, and drill down on the fact that Trump watched this piece of creepy video spam and thought: That’ll play. People are saying, just asking the questions, after all.

To quote our new Russian cyborg overlord: “an old trick.” Yes, indeed, comrade.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

Here is the actual investigative report from OAN which includes some interesting information in it. It would be reasonable for POTUS to ask some valid questions after it was brought to his attention. You can watch it without Slate.com or Media Matters' Matt Gertz telling us what it says or giving us their opinion of their competitor OAN. Note, no Russian accents are involved in this video, lol. 

4 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Here is the actual investigative report from OAN which includes some interesting information in it. It would be reasonable for POTUS to ask some valid questions after it was brought to his attention. You can watch it without Slate.com or Media Matters' Matt Gertz telling us what it says or giving us their opinion of their competitor OAN. Note, no Russian accents involved in this video, lol. 

What a fricking dupe. 🤪🙄

Congrats. You’ve earned a permanent spot on my beyond clueless list. BUT if you and the crazy senile dude in the WH are right and this 75 year old guy perfectly faked that crack skull sound and ear bleed— including duping the docs in the hospital for days!!! He’s clever— frail and feeble— but nothing like the Antifa brigade I’ve been arming myself for. I need a different tact— definitely. These guys are scary good! 

14 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Here is the actual investigative report from OAN which includes some interesting information in it. It would be reasonable for POTUS to ask some valid questions after it was brought to his attention. You can watch it without Slate.com or Media Matters' Matt Gertz telling us what it says or giving us their opinion of their competitor OAN. Note, no Russian accents involved in this video, lol. 

"Investigative" and "OAN" are oxymorons.  This conspiracy theory literally started on a conservative blog.

Also worth noting that the "reporter" here actually used to work for Russian state media network Sputnik and has put out many baseless conspiracies in the past.

47 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

"Investigative" and "OAN" are oxymorons.  This conspiracy theory literally started on a conservative blog.

Also worth noting that the "reporter" here actually used to work for Russian state media network Sputnik and has put out many baseless conspiracies in the past.

@IronMan70‘s kinda guy! 

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

What a fricking dupe. 🤪🙄

Congrats. You’ve earned a permanent spot on my beyond clueless list. BUT if you and the crazy senile dude in the WH are right and this 75 year old guy perfectly faked that crack skull sound and ear bleed— including duping the docs in the hospital for days!!! He’s clever— frail and feeble— but nothing like the Antifa brigade I’ve been arming myself for. I need a different tact— definitely. These guys are scary good! 

You left wing lunatic, I didn't even say if I agreed with it, lol. I posted the report without your kind of left wing spin so people could see it for themselves. That's not even what the report is about but the old geezer could have still busted his head. What did you think about his arrest record and the organizations he's associated with ? I've noticed that everything people on the left don't agree with is a "conspiracy theory". That's right out of the fascist playbook.

4 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Your kind of guy is probably Soros.

Never met him, but I just knew he was one of your boogie men! Sure sign of batsh*t crazy folks these days is a fear of Soros, Antifa and that Caravan!

50 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I don't follow OAN but did you look into the details as presented ?  I would like to see more on it.

6 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

You left wing lunatic, I didn't even say if I agreed with it, lol. I posted the report without your kind of left wing spin so people could see it. That's not even what the report says. The old geezer could have still busted his head. What did you think abut his arrest record and the organizations he associated with ? I've noticed that everything people on the left don't agree with is a "conspiracy theory". That's right out of the facist playbook.

Ain’t got no playbook, Crazytown and don’t need no spin. I saw two a**holes push a peaceful old man down, heard the head crack, saw the blood and saw the lead cop direct his guys to keep walking and ignore the citizen they damaged. The spin comes from someone who wants to make you not believe what you saw.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Never met him, but I just knew he was one of your boogie men! Sure sign of batshit crazy folks these days is a fear of Soros, Antifa and that Caravan!

You really are a dumb ass aren't you. Boogie man ? You mean Trump is a Russian spy, Trump blackmailed the Ukrainians, Comey and Strozk did nothing wrong ? You mean the kind of batshit crazy bull**** we have listened to from your ilk for 3 yeaars ? Get out of here with that BS.  

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Ain’t got no playbook, Crazytown and don’t need no spin. I saw two a**holes push a peaceful old man down, heard the head crack, saw the blood and saw the lead cop direct his guys to keep walking and ignore the citizen they damaged. The spin comes from someone who wants to make you not believe what you saw.

The hell you don't.

10 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

The hell you don't.

Ok, Crazytown! Let me look up how to respond to paranoid lunatics on the internet and I’ll get back to ya!

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Ok, Crazytown! Let me look up how to respond to paranoid lunatics on the internet and I’ll get back to! 

Ok loony tunes. You can probably find it in the Rules for Radicals handbook from your hero Alinsky. Try that first. Well I bet you still think Antifa is an all American organization, lol. 

7 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

I don't follow OAN but did you look into the details as presented ?  I would like to see more on it.

See, this is why you should look into OAN first before even watching this stuff.  It's a "news" outlet that is in line with InfoWars.  They live in conspiracy theory land, pushing one debunked "story" after another.

And again, you're trusting a reporter who came from Russian state media.  If you don't know what that is, it means the Russian government literally controls what is put on the airwaves.  There is no free press at Sputnik.

This is just a situation where you need to use common sense.  Trust your eyes.  The elderly guy was pushed to the ground.  His head cracked open.  And cops walked right by him while he was laying there bleeding on the sidewalk.  There's not much more to it than that.

18 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

See, this is why you should look into OAN first before even watching this stuff.  It's a "news" outlet that is in line with InfoWars.  They live in conspiracy theory land, pushing one debunked "story" after another.

And again, you're trusting a reporter who came from Russian state media.  If you don't know what that is, it means the Russian government literally controls what is put on the airwaves.  There is no free press at Sputnik.

This is just a situation where you need to use common sense.  Trust your eyes.  The elderly guy was pushed to the ground.  His head cracked open.  And cops walked right by him while he was laying there bleeding on the sidewalk.  There's not much more to it than that.

Crazytown don’t use his eyes. He uses Trump and OAN.

7 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

Ok loony tunes. You can probably find it in the Rules for Radicals handbook from your hero Alinsky. Try that first. Well I bet you still think Antifa is an all American organization, lol. 

Another way I can spot a crazy, brainwashed cultist is they mention some dude named Alinsky most folks have only heard of when crazy people inform them he’s their hero. Antifa is a apparently a senior system group— right?

37 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

The ol’ “I just thought this was interesting” and pushed the “share” button excuse. 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Crazytown don’t use his eyes. He uses Trump and OAN.

You're a MOD ? You act more like a member of the Auburn chapter of Antifa, putting fingers in his ears and screaming names at those who don't agree with you. So I decided to see what you would do last night when someone did the same to you in return and you didn't handle it too well. Do you realize how ridiculous you (and others) look when conservative Auburn fans who don't share your opinion come in here to have a discussion and you act like that ?  It really is pathetic you know. 

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Another way I can spot a crazy, brainwashed cultist is they mention some dude named Alinsky most folks have only heard of when crazy people inform them he’s their hero. Antifa is a apparently a senior system group— right?

Wrong again but typical of you. I knew who Alinsky was back in the 60s probably before you were even born. You strike out again lefty but it was a cute little post.

22 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Wrong again but typical of you. I knew who Alinsky was back in the 60s probably before you were even born. You strike out again lefty but it was a cute little post.

Re-read my post, Crazytown.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

This wasn't about whether or not the old guy did or did not bust his head. He obviously did crack is skull and the OAN video didn't say hedidn't. It did present some evidence of his arrest record and associations. I look at it like this, two things can be true at the same time., he busted his skull and he also might have been there as a provocateur. Digging on it is logical imo but I don't trust any reporter, that includes the MSM or OAN.  

As far as the outlets. Yes, Infowars is totally whacked and Jone is a nutjob. OAN doesn't "seem" like the same upon initial review. Who is the Ruskie at OAN ? 

53 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

You're a MOD ? You act more like a member of the Auburn chapter of Antifa, putting fingers in his ears and screaming names at those who don't agree with you. So I decided to see what you would do last night when someone did the same to you in return and you didn't handle it too well. Do you realize how ridiculous you (and others) look when conservative Auburn fans who don't share your opinion come in here to have a discussion and you act like that ?  It really is pathetic you know. 

Anyone who takes your post I mocked seriously is too far gone. It’s not a question of conservative/liberal. You’re citing Russian propaganda sources and spouting absolutely crazy crap. Conservative sane people will understand why I mocked you, especially in a Smack Talk forum. Treating insane rantings like they’re normal is a recipe for societal breakdown.

29 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Name calling is what half of them do best. 

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Re-read my post, Crazytown.

No problem Loonytunes. OK, I did and it's still as nuts as the first time, lol.

Archived