Trump Just Cited This Crazypants “News” Report Narrated by a Russian-Accented Computer

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i have come to the conclusion that many on the right here are racist. they make excuses for the guilty like trump too often and question any facts you bring up. i mean what else can it be? what am i missing loof?

Yes, you nailed it. Everybody that disagrees with the Loony Left is a racist. All their thoughts are based on conspiracy theories. The Russian Conspiracy hoax wasn't a hoax and the Impeachment fiasco wasn't a waste of time and money.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Amazing how the Soros Psychos come out of the word work. They’re so well trained!

My bad... I’ll get back in line, please forgive me and don’t turn me in for my obvious Thoughtcrime.

INGSOC!

now do I have to choose either Republican or Democrat before I have my citizenship revoked?

🤤

15 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Where do I send my pay checks?

WE ACCEPT HIM, ONE OF US
WE ACCEPT HIM, ONE OF US
GOOBLE GOBBLE
GOOBLE GOBBLE
WE ACCEPT HIM
WE ACCEPT HIM
GOOBLE GOBBLE
GOOBLE GOBBLE
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

WE ACCEPT HIM, ONE OF US
WE ACCEPT HIM, ONE OF US
GOOBLE GOBBLE
GOOBLE GOBBLE
WE ACCEPT HIM
WE ACCEPT HIM
GOOBLE GOBBLE
GOOBLE GOBBLE
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

200 (1).gif

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

Got a formula for why the cops simply walked past him while blood was flowing from his head?

No. Do know that if I saw 50 policemen  marching toward me I would have gotten out of the way.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

No. Do know that if I saw 50 policemen  marching toward me I would have gotten out of the way.

Not very agilely if you are in your 70's and going backwards. :no:  I suppose you would have spun and run, huh?

More to the point, you are seriously missing it. 

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

No. just stepped aside

The cops were advancing in a line and forcing everyone back. Stepping aside was not an option.

The cop pushed him back, which in itself wasn't so bad. The bad part was ignoring him after he fell and started bleeding.

27 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The cops were advancing in a line and forcing everyone back. Stepping aside was not an option.

The cop pushed him back, which in itself wasn't so bad. The bad part was ignoring him after he fell and started bleeding.

Actually, one of the cops that pushed him started to attend to him and another stopped him.  Then you can see that cop start to talk on his radio probably calling for EMTs.  The incident did look bad.

41 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Actually, one of the cops that pushed him started to attend to him and another stopped him.  Then you can see that cop start to talk on his radio probably calling for EMTs.  The incident did look bad.

It was bad.  It didn't just look bad.

19 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It was bad.  It didn't just look bad.

Really?? Nothing about the cop calling the EMTs.  Thanks for add something relevant to the conversion. 

25 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Really?? Nothing about the cop calling the EMTs.  Thanks for add something relevant to the conversion. 

But why did he call the EMTs in the first place?  Because a colleague needlessly shoved a non-threatening old man.

And if we're now applauding cops for doing something as basic as calling EMTs when they see an man laying in a pool of his own blood, well then we've really fallen off as a society.

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The cops calling the EMTs doesn't negate the behavior that necessitated the call in the first place.  It was bad, regardless of what decent, basic act of humanity some other cop did afterward.

19 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

But why did he call the EMTs in the first place?  Because a colleague needlessly shoved a non-threatening old man.

And if we're now applauding cops for doing something as basic as calling EMTs when they see an man laying in a pool of his own blood, well then we've really fallen off as a society.

Did I not say the *incident* looked bad.  I was responding to homer’s point that “The bad part was ignoring him after he fell and started bleeding”.  My God people, take the comments in context and stop being so triggered by every little thing.

23 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The cops calling the EMTs doesn't negate the behavior that necessitated the call in the first place.  It was bad, regardless of what decent, basic act of humanity some other cop did afterward.

See the response to Brad.  

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

See the response to Brad.  

The cops shoved an old man, making him fall and hit his head which started bleeding profusely, but they called the EMT before leaving him,  so everything is just fine. :-\

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Did I not say the *incident* looked bad.  I was responding to homer’s point that “The bad part was ignoring him after he fell and started bleeding”.  My God people, take the comments in context and stop being so triggered by every little thing.

Yes, you said it *looked* bad.  To which Titan rightfully said it *was* bad.  From there, you brought up EMTs, which is where I picked up the conversation.

And you're still wrong in saying it only looked bad and that ignoring him after he was bleeding is the bad part.  That's one of the bad parts, not the only.  There was literally no reason to shove a non-threatening elderly man to the ground.

Just now, homersapien said:

The cops shoved an old man, making him fall and hit his head which started bleeding profusely, but they called the EMT before leaving him,  so everything is just fine. :-\

Another one, you said the cops IGNORED Him and I just pointed out that the cops didn’t ignore him.  I did not say they were right in their actions.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yes, you said it *looked* bad.  To which Titan rightfully said it *was* bad.  From there, you brought up EMTs, which is where I picked up the conversation.

And you're still wrong in saying it only looked bad and that ignoring him after he was bleeding is the bad part.  That's one of the bad parts, not the only.  There was literally no reason to shove a non-threatening elderly man to the ground.

Did you even read homer’s post?  I didn’t say the bad part was him bleeding and ignored, HOMER DID.

I’m wrong when I say it *looked* bad when it was a VIDEO?

Are y'all really arguing what is meant when someone says it "looks" bad?  🤦‍♂️

Or are y'all just jumping at the chance to gripe because it is coming from someone that normally has differing views than you?

How many times have y'all driven past an accident that was bad and made the reference to someone that it "looked bad?"

9 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

And that’s just part of it, they conflated what another poster said as me saying it and then doubled down.  Unbelievable.

14 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Or are y'all just jumping at the chance to gripe because it is coming from someone that normally has differing views than you?

How many times have y'all driven past an accident that was bad and made the reference to someone that it "looked bad?"

Did you really just equate saying a car accident "looks bad" to a video showing someone acting with malicious intent?

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Did you even read homer’s post?  I didn’t say the bad part was him bleeding and ignored, HOMER DID.

I’m wrong when I say it *looked* bad when it was a VIDEO?

So because you watch a video, it has to "look" bad?  That completely misses the colloquial use of the term, which leaves open for interpretation.  I don't know why it's so hard for folks to say "Damn, that's just bad.  What the hell were they thinking?!" Especially when the video leaves no doubt here.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Did you really just equate saying a car accident "looks bad" to a video showing someone acting with malicious intent?

Are you really that worried about the words someone used to describe what they see? As far as I am concerned when someone says they saw something and it "looked bad" I automatically assume they mean is is/was bad. 

Archived