Team practice?

alexava

I haven’t seen anything about it. Did they practice any before Christmas? I saw CBH say they will return and practice today. It’s close to game time. 

8 minutes ago, alexava said:

I haven’t seen anything about it. Did they practice any before Christmas? I saw CBH say they will return and practice today. It’s close to game time. 

no they did not, Steele did say that they would have 5 practices I believe in his bowl presser.  It seems that is what most teams are doing this year.

40 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

no they did not, Steele did say that they would have 5 practices I believe in his bowl presser.  It seems that is what most teams are doing this year.

Yup, they haven't practiced since our last game. Will return today (to campus not 100% sure they'll practice). Haven't seen any articles.

15 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yup, they haven't practiced since our last game. Will return today (to campus not 100% sure they'll practice). Haven't seen any articles.

Everything I have seen is they report back to campus today, nothing specific to having practice today.  Im sure there will be some sort of meeting for bowl game schedule, etc.

Pretty sure they practice today.  Harsin will probably just be evaluating talent the next week.  I’d imagine Steele and Moore would be in control of the game plan.  Good audition for future jobs in this game.

28 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Pretty sure they practice today.  Harsin will probably just be evaluating talent the next week.  I’d imagine Steele and Morris would be in control of the game plan.  Good audition for future jobs in this game.

30 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Pretty sure they practice today.  Harsin will probably just be evaluating talent the next week.  I’d imagine Steele and Moore would be in control of the game plan.  Good audition for future jobs in this game.

Freudian slip?  Wishful thinking? 😜

4 hours ago, VicTree said:

Freudian slip?  Wishful thinking? 😜

Maybe.  Probably more of an autocorrect situation.  😆

Archived