One of my favorite Democrat Members of Congress...Katie Porter.

DKW 86

She was tossed off the Financial Services Committee by Maxine Waters because....SHE ASKED TOUGH QUESTIONS OF THE BANKERS DONATING TO THE DNC.

Well, **** THAT! Congress is about money for the donors. Congress is not for you and me. Katie Porter knows that and she stood up to the corruption. Now I know that I am bound to get several facepalms and thumbdowns from the Sycophantic DNC Club here. But this is why I cannot support either party. You have someone holding the Corporate Master's Feet to the Fire AAANNNDDD you run their ass off. Ignore how competent they are. Ignore the work they do. Ignore that they really are Draining the Swamp and doing what the Rank and File want them to do.

Run them off because Congress is about Fealty to their Corporate Masters. 

And for those of you who really cant figure it out,  This is a large part of why 70M+ voted for the worst psychopathic-totally incompetent President we have ever had. They hate the Corporate Masters this bad. The Real American Political System is not Right-Left anymore. That is talking point BS. 

Truth is that it is Corporate-Neo-Lib Democrats vs BrainDead-Corporate-Slave-Republicans.

The Progs and the American Middle-Class gets crumbs off the table. 

Archived