Dr. Fauci drops a bombshell, saying he’s not convinced COVID developed naturally

bigbird

14 hours ago, AUwent said:

Frankly I’m scared crapless of future zoonotic diseases. I’ve literally had nightmares similar to the final scene in Contagion.

I get passing thoughts of Inferno by Dan Brown, Where the evil plan was to lower the worlds population by creating a plague that would sterilize 2/3rds of the worlds population. ...what if, instead of a plague that sterilizes people, create a plague, and then a vaccine for the plague that sterilizes people? ..... Not saying thats whats going on, but ya never know! lol

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

11 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

I get passing thoughts of Inferno by Dan Brown, Where the evil plan was to lower the worlds population by creating a plague that would sterilize 2/3rds of the worlds population. ...what if, instead of a plague that sterilizes people, create a plague, and then a vaccine for the plague that sterilizes people? ..... Not saying thats whats going on, but ya never know! lol

Believe me, I would love to buy into your dismissive attitude towards the threat of pandemics.

Edited by AUwent

46 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Believe me, I would love to buy into your dismissive attitude towards the threat of pandemics.

Lol....im not selling anything, I was just throwing out another view based on fictional books/ movies or stories. Im not sure about anything thats going on with the Wuhan ordeal. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

Lol....im not selling anything, I was just throwing out another view based on fictional books/ movies or stories. Im not sure about anything thats going on with the Wuhan ordeal. 

Fair enough, but disease spillover as a result of deforestation, etc. is not some far-fetched work of fiction.

Instead of all this yada yada yada, someone needs to investigate why Asian countries (where most of the earth's population lives), are far behind in vaccinating their population. What's up with that? 

• Like 2

On 6/12/2021 at 9:16 AM, creed said:

Instead of all this yada yada yada, someone needs to investigate why Asian countries (where most of the earth's population lives), are far behind in vaccinating their population. What's up with that? 

India tried that and it hasn't ended too well for them. Thankfully some of the health officials are going back to Ivermectin in combination with other meds to try and save lives. However, they have been met with resistance from higher ups. The whole thing is rigged against humanity.

As far as Fauci goes, he's owned by Big Pharma.  "Regulatory Capture" - Regulatory capture is an economic theory that says regulatory agencies may come to be dominated by the industries or interests they are charged with regulating. The result is that an agency, charged with acting in the public interest, instead acts in ways that benefit incumbent firms in the industry it is supposed to be regulating.

Hearing impairment, severe gastric upsets and blood clots leading to gangrene, symptoms not typically seen in Covid patients, have been linked by doctors in India to the so-called Delta variant. In England and Scotland, early evidence suggests the now-dominant strain carries a higher risk of hospitalization.

Delta, also known as B.1.617.2, has spread to more than 60 countries over the past six months and triggered travel curbs from Australia to the U.S. A spike in infections, fueled by the Delta variant, has put pressure on the U.K. government to reconsider its plans of reopening later this month. Higher rates of transmission compared with other variants, and a reduction in the effectiveness of vaccines, have made understanding the strain’s effects especially critical.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/gangrene-hearing-loss-point-to-delta-variant-of-covid-19-being-more-severe-101623126133600.html

Edited by Bottomfeeder

On 6/3/2021 at 3:44 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

The problem with what you are saying is at the beginning there was no solid proof that it was zoonotic transmission or Lab leak. Dr. Fauci took the zoonotic side without proof as did many in the scientific community and if another scientist brought up lab leak they were castigated. There was a Chinese scientist from Hong Kong who had worked with the Wuhan lab that came to US who said she believed it came out of the lab and she was treated as a pariah. China did not open the country then or now so for anybody at the beginning to say it was zoonotic was not following scientific principals.

Dr. Fauci's recent statements that no theory has been proven and research needs to be done is what he should have said a year ago as should most of our Scientific community.  I doubt if we will ever know as the great wall of China will not give us access to any truly pertinent information.  Some of the things that have come out recently about the three lab researchers with similar symptoms as Covid or the flu was known a year ago but we were not told. Apparently based on recent emails most of the information that has been made public recently was known about by Dr. Fauci a year ago so why would he push an unproven theory of zoonotic transmission. It is only now that some of this information has been made public that people like Dr. Fauci are now saying we need more research and maybe it was a lab leak. 

Your fancy words saying the epidemiology of the virus seemed to indicate that there was animal to human transmission. What epidemiology since we had no access to the animals and no access to the labs?

Who ever stated that it was solidly one or the other? I recall only seeing hypotheses with no definitive answer either way. 

On 6/11/2021 at 8:06 AM, SaturdayGT said:

Sure, a global economy wants LESS people to generate LESS currency via taxes, etc. 

1 hour ago, BizTiger said:

Sure, a global economy wants LESS people to generate LESS currency via taxes, etc. 

The murders don't care about taxes. They care about control. And they do want a reduction in the population because they believe our current path is unsustainable. At least that's what they want us to believe. The Great Reset is concerning but I knew about this back in 2001, it was referred to as the UN Agenda 21. Alabama even passed a law shielding the people of Alabama against the agenda. The UN just renamed it Agenda 2030. 

The virus isn't acting like just another virus. Normally viruses weaken (attenuate) and go away, but not this one. It's engineered to do just the opposite. I'm not in Zoonotic group if you can't tell.  I follow science unlike Fauci. Fauci is owned. The Delta variant is targeting diabetics. With over 40 million diabetics in this country it could get ugly real quick. It also seems to be affecting people who don't have diabetes to acquire it after Covid 19 infection. I have my other theories, but I'll keep them to myself. 

E3s3rv4WEAk7oFX?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/gangrene-hearing-loss-point-to-delta-variant-of-covid-19-being-more-severe-101623126133600.html

Mucormycosis is a problem too.

The virus is making things worse as it mutates. It is not weakening as would be the case if it was of natural origin. I'm also in the bioweapon group too. I thought that within a few months after the release of the virus.

Edited by Bottomfeeder

10 hours ago, creed said:

As a follow-up where does the WHO play a part in this? I mean, aren't they the WORLD's health organization? Many countries invest big money into this organization to facilitate and execute. Surely, Covid-19 is not part of their mission statement...they need to inform and perform. How would you rate their performance in regards to Covid-19?

Edited by creed
deleted not from third sentence.

17 hours ago, creed said:

As a follow-up where does the WHO play a part in this? I mean, aren't they the WORLD's health organization? Many countries invest big money into this organization to facilitate and execute. Surely, Covid-19 is not part of their mission statement...they need to inform and perform. How would you rate their performance in regards to Covid-19?

I call your WHO scientist and raise you some sleuths from Twitter. I call:

https://drasticresearch.org/

Edited by Bottomfeeder