from what i am hearing

aubiefifty

now it is three picks which seems to be verified on this board.

Got 3 weeks to improve and get better as a team...kinda expect the offense to struggle, if the information is true...I'm sure the next scrimmage the offense will have more pluses...

• Like 1

wooden with two sacks

one of bo's picks was a receiver ran the wrong route.

• Thanks 1

they are swapping some folks around on the o line so that might speak for their struggles.

3 minutes ago, tigerman1186 said:

Got 3 weeks to improve and get better as a team...kinda expect the offense to struggle, if the information is true...I'm sure the next scrimmage the offense will have more pluses...

i agree. it is not time to panic. but we got a secret weapon in mason. they say the d line was showing out some tonight.

• Like 2

Sorry guys don’t mean to overreact but there’s no excuses for Nix, first scrimmage or not. The DD news is great though. Dude just absolutely balled out apparently 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I was just asking about Capers last night. He’s had a quiet fall. Glad to see him making some noise.

He looks smooth out. Been had my eye on #80.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, au302 said:

Sorry guys don’t mean to overreact but there’s no excuses for Nix, first scrimmage or not. The DD news is great though. Dude just absolutely balled out apparently 

dd was a stud and he should get better and better. i have no faith in finley a the moment because of how bad we abused him in the lsu game last year. that was epic bad. i hope he can get it together. with covid and injuries we can run right through em.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

dd was a stud and he should get better and better. i have no faith in finley a the moment because of how bad we abused him in the lsu game last year. that was epic bad. i hope he can get it together. with covid and injuries we can run right through em.

Is this DD against the 3rd string defense or the 1's?  Regardless, I'm not sure how much to read into this considering the defense is usually way ahead of the offense at this point, especially with (new offense, more complex route tree and reads and shuffling OL).

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Is this DD against the 3rd string defense or the 1's?  Regardless, I'm not sure how much to read into this considering the defense is usually way ahead of the offense at this point, especially with (new offense, more complex route tree and reads and shuffling OL).

Seems like Bo/TJ split time with mostly the 1s. DD with the 2s.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TigerTale said:

I thought Finley was pushing Bo. This sounds as if he's not even in the mix.

Sounds like Davis was pushing Finley!

3 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

I believe it was 1 v 1, 2 v 2 and 3 v 3 

That was something I wondered about, maybe Davis is that much better than the other 3s.  

From what I read, each qb got time with the ones. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

More interested in whether each QB got time against the ones

I'm also curious if we get the Ones vs Ones as we move on and Oline can make progress.. "Iron sharpens Iron" as Coach Harsin said in his press conference. 

16 hours ago, au302 said:

Agree completely. He’s had two years as a starter. New coaching regimes and offenses don’t affect good quarterbacks. I believe this is his final year as a starter if he continues to be inconsistent. Star ratings don’t always equate to play on the college level. Just my thought. I hope he turns a corner and has a top 2 or 3 year for QBs in the SEC. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

18 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

bo has two picks. one was simpson on a bo roll out. dd is playing better than finley. capers making several catches. catch and throw to worm for a touchdown. davis to canion  for a touchdown. ol getting killed. pegues stuffed a fourth and one for a loss. sean jackson making noise as a running back. i believe this stuff to be true but i am not sure which strings are playing which. but they all agree davis is balling out.

Get the best on the field . Love the intel

• Love 1