To those who listened on the radio via internet

homersapien

What app are you using?

I have been using "Tune in" for years, but last night they cut me off and apparently require signing up for a paid subscription to continue. (Which I ain't gonna do for listening only to a handful of games.)

I downloaded the "iHeart" app, but couldn't get it to work on my radio. (It's still trying to download the Auburn sports network.

Any suggestions for a new app?

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What app are you using?

I have been using "Tune in" for years, but last night they cut me off and apparently require signing up for a paid subscription to continue. (Which I ain't gonna do for listening only to a handful of games.)

I downloaded the "iHeart" app, but couldn't get it to work on my radio. (It's still trying to download the Auburn sports network.

I have been down that same road. Best thing i can tell you is look for a live stream of the game on youtube. Its not dependable but its the only other option I know.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

What app are you using?

College Football App. 

I've used it for three years since I work a lot of Saturdays. It's been great imo.

Screenshot_20210905-142528~2.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gr82be said:

College Football App. 

I've used it for three years since I work a lot of Saturdays. It's been great imo.

Screenshot_20210905-142528~2.png

Downloaded that also, as a back-up or alternate.  Thanks!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

What app are you using?

Interesting. Used “Tune in” for several years in Florida with no problem

I used "Tune In." The first radio station I clicked on tried to charge me too. I reloaded the page, and clicked on the second one on the list, and it was free 

Edited by Eagle-1

if you can find the radio stations that typically transmit games, i've been able to stream those stations through IHeart.

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

What app are you using?

Auburntigers.com

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

I just downloaded the app from here:

https://auburntigers.com/sports/2018/6/11/digital-auburn-mobile-apps-html.aspx

I trust that should work better than most of the 'commercial' apps.

Auburn app is what I use and if you have the ESPN app and cable the watch button will take you straight to the sec network on ESPN for streaming.

Edited by toddc

18 hours ago, homersapien said:

What app are you using?

i just typed in a search for auburn football on the radio on computer. i had several selections and had to change once because the first selection kept going out on me. no apps. free. great station. i am sure someone has already answered you but just in case.................

• Thanks 1