Men vs ULM Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, thewhiz7 said:

Did anyone end up fouling out? I can't think of anyone. 

Nope. Think the refs swallowed the whistles a bit after the 10 minute mark.

• Like 1

Wow! 56 point 2nd half...impressive turn around!  What a great game.  These guys got to face some adversity at home and dominated the 2nd half.  This team is gonna be really really good.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Sad we can't have him for two years 

I'm just happy to have him for a full freaking year. Can't say it enough but eff the NCAA for the Sharife debacle.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Wow! 56 point 2nd half...impressive turn around!  What a great game.  These guys got to face some adversity at home and dominated the 2nd half.  This team is gonna be really really good.  

Especially when we get Flan back, whom is the glue of this whole team. 

• Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

ULM did a really good job of adjusting to the full court presses in the first half, Auburn did a good job of doing them more selectively and instead using pressure to herd guys into traps 

Past adjustments, talent just took over. Jabari can be the best player any time he steps on the court really. Just up to him if he wants to be 

• Like 1

KD Johnson is a boost of energy and offense off the bench. So critical to the guard rotation.

• Like 1

I still have my gripes about transition vision and feeding the post, but Zep had some really fun drive and kick passes. I feel like that’s a whole region that will break games open for Auburn against the better team. They have a batallón of FUNCTIONAL height and guys that I personally believe will be more agile than who see defending them. 

Chris Moore also deserves another big shoutout from continuing his progression from last game. Dude is rightfully becoming more than a 3 and D wing. Very smart off the ball, simply more stout than other small forwards, and high motor. I don’t love the idea of him at the 2 on defense, but there’s gonna be some super big lineups when Flan comes back and he’ll take advantage of some poor kids. 

• Like 1