Exclusive interrview with Derek Mason after the game

aubiefifty

mason after the msu game.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

is it too early to have a little fun? i stole this from reddit and the one comment was you cannot win with a Vandy defense..................

• Like 3

It’s embarrassing.  Those that defend these three overwhelmed and under-talented coaches, ad nauseam, (and arrogantly and condescendingly to boot, I might add), will either change their tune or lose all remaining credibility.  40 unanswered, at home, to State.  I distinctly remember during the coaching search, Leach’s  name came up and people acted like that would be the worst decision in the history of decisions. I’m not saying he was the right man for the job, I’m saying he and his coaches are much better than our coaches.  Leach systematically oblitered Bobo and Mason yesterday (and Harsin by extension) and put on an absolute clinic. Took us to the woodshed, ate our lunch, took us to school, any and all clichés would be appropriate. Leach reached over, grabbed Harsin’s, Bobo’s and Mason’s lunchboxes, opened them, and proceeded to eat every morsel while they looked on in utter anxiety and confusion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

It’s embarrassing.  Those that defend these three overwhelmed and under-talented coaches, ad nauseam, (and arrogantly and condescendingly to boot, I might add), will either change their tune or lose all remaining credibility.  40 unanswered, at home, to State.  I distinctly remember during the coaching search, Leach’s  name came up and people acted like that would be the worst decision in the history of decisions. I’m not saying he was the right man for the job, I’m saying he and his coaches are much better than our coaches.  Leach systematically oblitered Bobo and Mason yesterday (and Harsin by extension) and put on an absolute clinic. Took us to the woodshed, ate our lunch, took us to school, any and all clichés would be appropriate. Leach reached over, grabbed Harsin’s, Bobo’s and Mason’s lunchboxes, opened them, and proceeded to eat every morsel while they looked on in utter anxiety and confusion. 

That would be the tool shed, not the wood shed.

• Haha 1

Since I believe that Harsin was not the choice of the PTB, it follows that the PTB got involved and forced the hiring of Mason (and probably bubble butt Bobo) and as a result have dangerously undermined Coach Harsin! (Unless he moves quickly to remove Mason from the DC position!)

I’m well aware of the fact that I am overreacting but I still can’t believe what I watched yesterday.  I just can’t believe it. In our house. Can’t blame it on uneven player talent, when the other team is MIss State. Still can’t believe it.  

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

I’m well aware of the fact that I am overreacting but I still can’t believe what I watched yesterday.  I just can’t believe it. In our house. Can’t blame it on uneven player talent, when the other team is MIss State. Still can’t believe it.  

That’s why my initial stance was u can’t look at the coaches record and make an argument of saying he is a great coach. The conference, schedule and other things u need to be aware of that contributed to that. Most Auburn fans have watched very little Boise football. I have watched them a ton on TV and in person. These type of debacles aren’t new as u can google and check. 
However Bo has improved IMO and the team has shown some mental toughness. I don’t think much will change next year because of departures so year 3 is the make or break. Have a great week all and be safe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU Alum and His Dog said:

Bryan Barfield is so over his head with this undertalented team!   they are worse by the week.   i'm embarrassed.

Two garbage posts after joining an hour ago. I look forward to more of your brilliance. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, AU Alum and His Dog said:

Bryan Barfield is so over his head with this undertalented team!   they are worse by the week.   i'm embarrassed.

Bammer Troll

3 hours ago, AU Alum and His Dog said:

Glad you came to post, mrs. Saban 

4 hours ago, AU Alum and His Dog said:

yeah, suggestion.....post less.

5 hours ago, MaitlandTiger said:

And Jimbo the week before. We managed to beat Kiffin with two weeks to prepare for the game, but he is still going to finish second in the SEC west with only two losses. Yes, with only two losses, Kiffin will finish second in the SEC West, playing with second and third stringers and in some cases with walk-on’s… Let that sink in!

5 hours ago, MaitlandTiger said:

I'm not defending the coaches in any way but the simplest explanation of what I witnessed is the guys wearing helmets didn't come out to play in the second half. I mean the plan/scheme worked well in the first half and MSU didn't appear to make any major adjustments at half time.