Been a while my thoughts

austudnt23

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

Texas, LSU, OU, Florida, tOSU, Aggies, Bama, Clemson, USC [lol] maybe Oregon, maybe Penn state and ND too. These are schools off the top of my head that Kiffin would likely leave Auburn for, IMO, not from an Auburn fan POV but just as a CFB fan. Auburn is not as highly a desired job as you think it is. Gotta take the orange and blue shades off and look at it with some objectivity.

I appreciate you addressing that finally though. I apologize for being a but harsh in some of my replies. It was unnecessary.

Wrong answer 

11 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

I expect immediate results with the talent we had bc CGM recruited very well except for OL. Even at OL top tier SEC. Why are we giving a guy who made millions am excuse? It makes no sense. As for OL we have a 4 star at every position well Brahms Trox Jones Hamm Council wasnt but. 

I disagree with that. Malzahn left the cupboard bare for several positions, QB, WR, Dline, just to name a few. When Malzahn ran off Malik so Bo could start I knew he was done at AU.  Malik could be drafted in the 1st or 2nd round this year bc of the weak QB class. He went somewhere else and got some real development of his mechanics.

Plus, the talent he had behind the starters wouldn't see the field. Why we have young, talented but inexperienced receivers rn.

Most on this board acknowledge that this was a rebuilding year and so far the team has performed slightly above expectations.  

Also, you have to acknowledge that Harsin has developed Bo this year. Harsin appears to be better at actually developing the talent on the roster.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Didba said:

Left on the tarmac?

Harsin: 0 Kiffen:1

Left a school in the middle of the night for a better job that then left him on the tarmac?

Harsin: 0 Kiffen: 1

Wins against top ten opponents please share..

Edited by austudnt23

1 minute ago, Didba said:

I disagree with that. Malzahn left the cupboard bare for several positions, QB, WR, Dline, just to name a few. When Malzahn ran off Malik so Bo could start I knew he was done at AU.  Malik could be drafted in the 1st or 2nd round this year bc of the weak QB class. He went somewhere else and got some real development of his mechanics.

Plus, the talent he had behind the starters wouldn't see the field. Why we have young, talented but inexperienced receivers rn.

Most on this board acknowledge that this was a rebuilding year and so far the team has performed slightly above expectations.  

Also, you have to acknowledge that Harsin has developed Bo this year. Harsin appears to be better at actually developing the talent on the roster.

Our talent isnt as bad as it has been made to seem. Its a fact. The wr dropping balls like Kobe high four star. Anither mid high four star not playing while 3 star shed never gets open and drops balls. Mad respect to Bo though.

3 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Wrong answer 

It's an educated opinion. Opinions can't be wrong but whatever dude. I thought I'd actually get some good analysis besides "Wrong answer". You clearly can't see the forest for all the tree.

2 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Another awful deflection.

Just now, austudnt23 said:

Also add blowing 25 point halftime leads.

I'm good on this my dude, I thought you'd actually try breaking into some objective analysis but nah you are all hot takes and quick digs. No point in continuing this any further with how you are responding.

See you around in other threads.

2 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Its not who are you to judge a mans character or me? Thats Gods job. I want to win.

Lmao. See ya round bud.

Im not trying to prove im right or anything other than one thing. The way i see out status quo and i think our current admin is fine with this. AU becoming nationally known as basketball first school. Im not ok with this is anyone else on this board. I want to be like bammer rn good at basketball known for football.

11 minutes ago, Didba said:

I'm good on this my dude, I thought you'd actually try breaking into some objective analysis but nah you are all hot takes and quick digs. No point in continuing this any further with how you are responding.

See you around in other threads.

Its funny the school that oeft him on that tarmac will end up hiring him. Also the coach that left him endorses him.

25 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Harsin 1 at Auburn 

Lane not sure

3 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Lol no count career 

You're going to count a career for a guy who has been at a power5 team for ~7 years vs a guy who has been with a P5 team for 10 games???

5 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

If i was a current AU student who loved football i would start a we want kiffin page. Its the start that could ignite the fire. Any students?

You don't have to be a student to start a dumbass web page

hth

The answer that everyone needs to get for themselves had AU hired Kiffin last year and he would have likely brought MC they are that close what would our current record be. I say only one loss with a chance at redeeming that loss.

Just now, W.E.D said:

You don't have to be a student to start a dumbass web page

hth

It needs to start at AU and you are attacking me really lol. Only way media gets it if it starts on campus.

Just now, austudnt23 said:

you are attacking me really lol.

No one is attacking you, snowflake

We have plenty of money people are willing to spend to win. Just paying it all to the players will get us at LSU. We need the coach and someone our wealthy boosters will support.