Men vs USF Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Lovin the effort from Berman. He's the only one fighting on those offensive boards. Every scholarship player should watch and learn.

Yep, he may not be as talented as the rest of the guys, but he's literally one of the few playing physical right now. 

• Like 1

1. Guys did enough to beat the doubles USF was running early 

2. Have generated tons of open 3s as the game progressed

3. Have literally anything they want in the post whenever they want it 

There's more than enough to win this game handily in the 2nd 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Jaylin Williams BALLIN' off of the bench. Glad to see him playing like that. He could have easily pouted since he lost the starting gig to Kessler.

Thing I like about Bruce is no matter who starts, you will play if you can make plays. 

• Like 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Yep, he may not be as talented as the rest of the guys, but he's literally one of the few playing physical right now. 

Another game where the bench players are playing better than the starters.

• Like 1

Biggest issue is guards dribbling so no ball movement.  Williams, Smith and Kessler could be killing this team inside if we could get the ball to them on a consistent basis. Put Moore in rather them Cambridge he has a better stroke and will also go to the rack.

Way to many turn overs usually by the guards over dribbling and trying to do to much. Also the bigger guards of USF are causing our guards some issues.

Bottom line while we have talent we are not polished and need Defense for us to score as half court game at this time is weak. I see the potential but we need work. I believe Flanigan could be the missing piece. we could put him on somebody like Murphy and change the game just with his D and I am not counting how good his O is.