Saban goes in on rant about Bammer fans

WFE12

I enjoyed that rant.  He’s dead on right.  We’ve all seen it out of the West Vance Walmart Alumni Association (read that “those who never set foot in the classroom”).  The attitude he’s addressing is pervasive everywhere including here, but those guys take it to a new level.  

It also leads me to believe retirement is within the next couple of years.  His own fan base may very well be the motivating force that sends him to the lake house to watch ducks crap in the yard.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Tired of hearing them b & m about this. No one wants to hear complaints from them.

How was he complaining? Lol.  He is speaking straight facts jack. Fans are delusional breeds including ours. 

• Like 2

I did laugh at this quote from the article...

"I mean, c'mon. Give me a break," Saban said. "This is not professional football. These guys aren't getting paid to play here. They're representing you all. You should be proud and happy to support them and appreciate what they do and have some gratitude."

He's got a QB making over $800k. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DAG said:

How was he complaining? Lol.  He is speaking straight facts jack. Fans are delusional breeds including ours. 

I meant the fans complaining..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pedaler said:

He says aight a lot.

Because he is aight. lol    I totally agree with his rant. Bama isn't going to win every game and beat everyone else by 35.  Bama does get every other teams best game. Saturday will not be easy but nobody is going to beat Georgia!