Comments on our "poor RBs"

DKW 86

LInk

The HG Wells "This Ain't 1946 Award"

Projected Winner: Tre Smith

For the player most in need of a Time Machine. Given that Kenny Irons wasn't good enough to start at South Carolina, runs slower than Nell Carter, and has the field vision of Stevie Wonder, Tre Smith will end up being relied upon heavily by the Auburn Tigers at RB this year. Unfortunately for Auburn, the last great white running back in the SEC didn't wear a face mask.

"We're making the white guy look like Bo Jackson..."

Comment made by Bama Fan during the 2002 Iron Bowl

If I know Tre, this story alone will insure we have a great season.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Auburn will be horrible this year. Terrible. How will we even be able to field a team? We lost so much first round talent.

How in the world can anyone think we will win over 5 games this year?

I'm glad that i clicked on the link to find out that this came from somebody's blog. I was wondering what printed publication would put out such racist crap.

I'm glad that i clicked on the link to find out that this came from somebody's blog. I was wondering what printed publication would put out such racist crap.

170935[/snapback]

Amen Jaydubb. "At AUBURN, The ONLY "colors" that matter are Orange & Blue!" :au:

Pat Dye

p.s. If I were Tre and Kenny, I would definately feed off this kind of garbage.

The Dabney Coleman "Just Call Me Mr. Smarmy Award"

Winner: Tommy Tuberville

Given to the person with Weasel like personality and self absorbed delusions of grandeur. Who else other than Tuberville? I will grant you that CTT has reason to feel full of himself after a 13-0 season. But Dabney Coleman eventually was in hits such as Tootsie and On Golden Pond. As Dabney proved, a hit or two doesn't make you into Al Pacino anymore than Tuberville's Eufaula News National Championship makes him the second coming of Bear Bryant or Knute Rockne.

This was the morons quote on Tubby. You think he's pissed at the world or just at Auburn... :blink:

Archived