I could be an NFL Lineman...

DKW 86

Now there is a visual I could have done without just before lunch. :D

The difference in that fat guy and the rest of us fat guys is that he's probably 6'5" or taller and can bench at least 400 pounds.

In addition, if he gets a contract he's looking at 500k a year minimum. That coin will buy a lot of slimfast when his playing days are over.

The difference in that fat guy and the rest of us fat guys is that he's probably 6'5" or taller and can bench at least 400 pounds.

In addition, if he gets a contract he's looking at 500k a year minimum. That coin will buy a lot of slimfast when his playing days are over.

171254[/snapback]

Check out those guns. You would not want to have that "fat guy" lock up on you... :blink:

171254[/snapback]

Check out those guns. You would not want to have that "fat guy" lock up on you... :blink:

171257[/snapback]

Guns or not...that dude is still crying like a little bitch!

Stat...I like the way that picture you posted shows the "jumbo" huggies, the tears in the big babies eyes, AND THE BIG FREAKING SC TATOO ON HIS ARM!!!!!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived