Why I decided to shoot all my Bud Light: A letter to my 'woke' liberal neighbors

aubiefifty

19 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Indeed. Bud Light is awful.

Exactly.......I've been protesting Bud/Bud light for years based on terrible flavor, headaches and horrible gas.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Exactly.......I've been protesting Bud/Bud light for years based on terrible flavor, headaches and horrible gas.

Using Bud Light for target practice is the most humane use for it...I support this effort being continued.

• Haha 1

Frankly, I don’t understand the choice of Dylan by Bud Light or especially Nike— if they want to utilize a trans person to promote their products there are much better choices than someone who trivializes women as Dylan did with 365 Days of “Girlhood” or in these promotions. But the over the top reaction by so-called conservatives is predictably insane:

• 4 months later...

The majority of these boycotts and attention-grabbing actions tend to be of brief duration. On Friday night, I hosted a fish fry and was asked about participating in a boycott against Anheuser-Busch. Interestingly, I observed that my sons and their friends, who raised these questions, had no issue with consuming the Michelob Ultra from my cooler and outdoor refrigerator.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shadowfight said:

The majority of these boycotts and attention-grabbing actions tend to be of brief duration. On Friday night, I hosted a fish fry and was asked about participating in a boycott against Anheuser-Busch. Interestingly, I observed that my sons and their friends, who raised these questions, had no issue with consuming the Michelob Ultra from my cooler and outdoor refrigerator.

Were they free?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Were they free?

I think that's some kind of bot. 

All 3 of the posts he's made are kind of weird and look like they were written by an AI program or something. 

And whatever this account is doing worked cause for some reason beyond my comprehension I clicked on that link that sent me to some Australian beer cooler website. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I think that's some kind of bot. 

All 3 of the posts he's made are kind of weird and look like they were written by an AI program or something. 

And whatever this account is doing worked cause for some reason beyond my comprehension I clicked on that link that sent me to some Australian beer cooler website. 

I did wonder why there was link embedded.