Is Trump versus Biden a Sad Option

AuburnNTexas

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Is it denial when people honestly believe? Not being snarky. Just asking. 

I don't think you understand the meaning of "denial".

Either that, or you're suffering from it.  ;D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

A lot of people obviously do not feel he tried to overturn democracy. Never bought into Russia, Russia, either. 

How true.  A lot of people do believe:

He never insulted a handicapped reporter,,, even though we all saw it.

He never asked the Russians to help him by obtaining Hillary's emails,,, even though we all saw it.

He never asked a foreign leader to do him a political favor before he granted aid,,, even though we all heard it.

He never lied about election fraud, he never sought any help in overturning an election, he never attempted to intimidate the VP,,, even though we all watched it happen.

A lot of people choose to live in rhetoric/propaganda and, ignore/deny the details of reality.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

How true.  A lot of people do believe:

He never insulted a handicapped reporter,,, even though we all saw it.

He never asked the Russians to help him by obtaining Hillary's emails,,, even though we all saw it.

He never asked a foreign leader to do him a political favor before he granted aid,,, even though we all heard it.

He never lied about election fraud, he never sought any help in overturning an election, he never attempted to intimidate the VP,,, even though we all watched it happen.

A lot of people choose to live in rhetoric/propaganda and, ignore/deny the details of reality.  

If you agree why the facepalm when I stated it?

Obviously you do not “love me dearly”. Saw your statement in another thread. You are capable of being a good person ICHY

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Obviously you do not “love me dearly”. Saw your statement in another thread. You are capable of being a good person ICHY

Do not understand the first two statements.

As for the third, I'm not so sure but,,, I am trying.  I appreciate your vote of confidence.

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Do not understand the first two statements.

As for the third, I'm not so sure but,,, I am trying.  I appreciate your vote of confidence.

I am referring to thread when you were urging Brother Homer and David to bury the hatchet so to speak. Very kind of you. They butt heads like two old bulls.