SLink: How about that Reggie Brown...

Raven_tiger

I believe that Reggie Brown will reduce the possible impact of TO's departure/suspension (you know that it's coming). He looked good against my beloved Steelers. I think that the kid has a bright future, glad to see that Rosegreen's hit didn't ruin his career.

:au:

Brown will get a good amount of catches this year as I think Gibson will too in Pittsburgh, even with fellow UGA Alumni Hines Ward coming back.

I'm just glad that Reggie Brown lived to tell the tale and play in the pros. I seriously thought that he was dead after that hit. I've never seen any hit as vicious, although clean, on the football field.

He'll probably remember it always.

Alex :sec::au:

although clean, on the football field.

IMO, it was a cheap shot.

I won't argue anymore about that though as chances are...I won't win on here about that B)

although clean, on the football field.

IMO, it was a cheap shot.

I won't argue anymore about that though as chances are...I won't win on here about that B)

174824[/snapback]

I thought it was too.

But that is a dead horse for sure...

Reggie has a legit chance at 1000 yards if T.O. doesn't play. Based on the past few days though, looks like T.O. might be sticking around for the season.

:au:

Reggie is going to need to improve his consistency hand wise....I love him but I see him as a very successful WR in 2-3 years.

Not sure he could put up 1k in his first year

He'll probably remember it always.

Alex :sec:   :au:

174822[/snapback]

If he remembers it, it's just from film! After a hit like that, you don't remember much of anything that happened before it!

Good luck, Reggie!

:au::cheer::au:

Archived