Baseball Highlights: Auburn 12, LSU 2 (8)

• Love 1

Baseball is such a great game.   Saturday night Cooper and Kason were both awful at the plate.   I think between them they struck out 5 times and only put one ball in play.   Less than 24 hours later Kason hits two triples (a vert rare feat) and drives in 5.    Copper gets 4 hits including the game winner.   Also our 2 pitchers were getting g lots of swings and misses against the #1 team in the country.  Let's go AU.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Thanks for this @aubiefifty  Our baseball team is on fire lately and I’m glad to see them highlighted. (Softball is string too) These guys lost their ace pitcher and are clawing their way to the postseason. Fun to watch. 

• Love 1

49 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Baseball is such a great game.   Saturday night Cooper and Kason were both awful at the plate.   I think between them they struck out 5 times and only put one ball in play.   Less than 24 hours later Kason hits two triples (a vert rare feat) and drives in 5.    Copper gets 4 hits including the game winner.   Also our 2 pitchers were getting g lots of swings and misses against the #1 team in the country.  Let's go AU.

Can’t say enough about Butch. Our pitching has gone from anemic to powerful. The emergence of Vail and Herberholtz and some bullpen guys are putting this team in a good spot for an exciting post season. 

34 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Thanks for this @aubiefifty  Our baseball team is on fire lately and I’m glad to see them highlighted. (Softball is string too) These guys lost their ace pitcher and are clawing their way to the postseason. Fun to watch. 

this one is just for you bro........

• Love 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!

• Like 1