Attn: SKCAUB

MrMoJo

Final from Milton Frank Thurs nite:

Lee-Huntsville 34

Grissom 27

Lee's offense looked great! Good luck, they may have one heck of a team....

Is that the jamboree or the first game? And second, WHY DID YOU LOSE TO LEE!!? lol

Lee is alright every year...seems like they beat guys who are a tad better than them and lose to teams that are weaker.

Wow Huntsville City jamboree football getting some love on Aunation, :huh: . Lee does always seem to beat the teams they aren't, I don't know how they do it with limited rosters every year. Being a Hazel Green alum, we are the South Carolina Gamecocks of high school football, good fan support....you know the rest.

Wow Huntsville City jamboree football getting some love on Aunation,  :huh: . Lee does always seem to beat the teams they aren't, I don't know how they do it with limited rosters every year. Being a Hazel Green alum, we are the South Carolina Gamecocks of high school football, good fan support....you know the rest.

174983[/snapback]

Lol, when I played at Huntsville we either had a preseason game at Hazel Green or a regular season game there. Regardless, the fan support was there....the football team wasnt :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major
Wow Huntsville City jamboree football getting some love on Aunation,  :huh: . Lee does always seem to beat the teams they aren't, I don't know how they do it with limited rosters every year. Being a Hazel Green alum, we are the South Carolina Gamecocks of high school football, good fan support....you know the rest.

174983[/snapback]

On a thread hijacking note, I refereed the Area Tourney Finals and Consolation Games at Hazel Green last winter. Great group of fans from that area and four good 6A girls teams. I saw at least one girl that will be playing for Auburn next year and she was amazing (Boddie girl from Florence). I always enjoy going up to that part of the state for basketball games.

Thanks SO MUCH! I can't believe it!!! Lee is such a small school now, comparitively. That's just AUsome!!!

:au::homer:

North Alabama is the best place for high school boys and girls basketball, fans are pretty smart and most of the teams are good and go after each other. Yeah I saw Boddie play for Florence, she was a one woman wrecking ball for that team. Hey Vatz, yeah I saw some of those Hunstville drubbings of my Trojans during high school, year after I graduated a lo and behold they beat the Panthers :big: .

Yeah, even when I was at Lee in the 60's, we always looked forward to playing Hazel Green and Sheffield.... :) (But we REALLY looked forward to H'ville and Butler!)

:au::homer:

Archived