question on Auburn DVD's

Tigerulz

Just wanted to know if anyone had successfully purchased the Auburn game DVD's offered by WARDAMEAGL.

I am new to paying for things through paypal, and I wanted to see if anyone had successfully purchased from him before I send the money.

Dont want to get taken, ya know? :big:

Just wanted to know if anyone had successfully purchased the Auburn game DVD's offered by WARDAMEAGL.

I am new to paying for things through paypal, and I wanted to see if anyone had successfully purchased from him before I send the money.

Dont want to get taken,  ya know? :big:

175121[/snapback]

I bought last season and they are very good.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Dont want to get taken,  ya know? :big:

175121[/snapback]

Your new so we will forgive you. Not only does he make great DVD's but he cuts a highlight video every once in a while and the are UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I ordered three or four last year. He does a great job and gets them to you PRONTO! I got them the very next day. How's that for service?

Don't know him personally, but seems to be a great guy.

Thanks for the great comments guys!

Everyone needs to see the movie Red Eye...my first cousin is Cynthia(Jayma Mays) the red head asst. hotel manager.

WDE

:au: Trey

War damn, do you have the UGA/AU games in 2002 and 2003 on DVD?

I am just trying to get as many UGA wins from 2001-2004

175194[/snapback]

Sorry I only own 1 loss (1997 SEC Championship) and 2 ties (1988 Syracuse and 1990 Tennessee)

Trey

email me at bustatrojan@charter.net if you would like a list of games

Archived