Full transcript of Devin Archer testimony. There is no smoking gun of any kind.

AU9377

13 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Devon-Archer-Transcript.pdf

So many people want to tweet "takes" on what was said.  This is the actual transcript. 

Quick my conservative brothers. Read it and painstakingly provide pertinent quotes so 9377 and Tex can tell you how biased you are regardless of what it actually says. Guess we know what it *felt like* to be them when they saw all the evidence of Russian collusion.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Quick my conservative brothers. Read it and painstakingly provide pertinent quotes so 9377 and Tex can tell you how biased you are regardless of what it actually says. Guess we know what it *felt like* to be them when they saw all the evidence of Russian collusion.

Those incompetent conservatives. Ha! It’s perfectly normal for a corporate executive - who is trying to raise capital for the company - to call his dad on speakerphone while simultaneously quarterbacking a meeting with prospective investors. Happens all the time!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Hate to break it to you brother, because I’m not sure your self image can take it, but you’re one of the most biased folks I’ve encountered. You’re convinced before seeing evidence and then you can see nothing else.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Page 38 line 13......

..............................................the narrative that was spun to me was that Shokin was under control and that whoever the next person that was brought in was -- you know, the fact that he was -- this is the total, this is the narrative spun to me,
that Shokin being fired was a -- was not good, because he was like under control as
relates to Mykola.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Hate to break it to you brother, because I’m not sure your self image can take it, but you’re one of the most biased folks I’ve encountered. You’re convinced before seeing evidence and then you can see nothing else.

Hate to break it to you brother, because I’m not sure your self esteem can take it, but no one gives a rip about your assessment. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Hate to break it to you brother, because I’m not sure your self esteem can take it, but no one gives a rip about your assessment. 

Mr. Zero weighs in!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The irony of this is funny. I've actually seen conservatives, including myself, willingly call out and disagree with multiple party aligned politicians and positions. Something I've rarely seen any liberals on this board do. 

Keep running this kangaroo court, king.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

The irony of this is funny. I've actually seen conservatives, including myself, willingly call out and disagree with multiple party aligned politicians and positions. Something I've rarely seen any liberals on this board do. 

Keep running this kangaroo court, king.

I’ve called out commonly liberal held positions multiple times. I’ve identified more with never Trump Republicans these last few years. I’m no big fan of Biden. If there’s evidence proving wrongdoing I’ll call for his ouster. You’ve essentially declared him guilty without evidence. The projection is staggering. You and Mr. Zero embody the principles of Kangaroo courts— easy convictions without evidence or process. But keep bullsh*ting yourself. You obviously need to believe your fair. I’ve always suspected Mr. Zero knows he’s full of it.

IMG_7320.jpeg

• Like 1