Tim Anderson

LPTiger

There have been lots of "baseball brawls."   But I have never seen one where someone got knocked out until yesterday.   Former Alabama player Tim Anderson was knocked out!!!!   And he got suspended for 6 games.   Knocked out and losing dollars.  At least he didn't gamble against his team.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Don’t think he actually played at Alabama.   Grew up in Tuscaloosa and went to a JC in Mississippi.  Was to going to play at UAB but signed pro instead.   But you are right,  rarely do the blows ever land.   I actually like seeing them connect sometimes.   Nolan Ryan comes to mind with Ventura.   

On 8/7/2023 at 7:51 PM, LPTiger said:

Former Alabama player Tim Anderson was knocked out!!!!

Alabama: where chumps are made 🤣 😂

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

Don’t think he actually played at Alabama.   Grew up in Tuscaloosa and went to a JC in Mississippi.  Was to going to play at UAB but signed pro instead.   But you are right,  rarely do the blows ever land.   I actually like seeing them connect sometimes.   Nolan Ryan comes to mind with Ventura.   

You are right.   I read "Former Alabama prep star" and missed the word "prep."    It does however make for a better story.