Depth chart

pmurphy

What strikes me is how few actual seniors we have (at least IMO) and how good their younger backups are. Sure we're going to miss the Williamses at LB, TJ at nose guard, our great class of senior receivers, and a few others, but look at how much of our talent is listed as Jr, So, or Fr!

CTT definitely has us at the "reload, don't rebuild" level of excellence. I'm pretty optimistic about this year, but 2006 should be even better.

What strikes me is how few actual seniors we have (at least IMO) and how good their younger backups are.  Sure we're going to miss the Williamses at LB, TJ at nose guard, our great class of senior receivers, and a few others, but look at how much of our talent is listed as Jr, So, or Fr!

CTT definitely has us at the "reload, don't rebuild" level of excellence.  I'm pretty optimistic about this year, but 2006 should be even better.

175763[/snapback]

At one point CTT had said the 2006 would be as good if not better that the 2004 team. We'll see!!! bright days ahead for the Auburn family!!!

I was also surprised that Patrick Lee beat out Pitts and Wilhite. I thought those two were battling for the top spot. Either way, three corners with close to equal talent battling for a spot on a top SEC team looks good and gets me very excited!!!!

Archived