How to listen to Auburn football this season

aubiefifty

How to listen to Auburn football this season

Taylor Jones

Thu, August 31, 2023 at 4:00 PM CDT·2 min read

Nothing beats a Saturday listening to Auburn Sports Network’s all-day coverage of Auburn Tigers football in the fall.

This season’s lineup within the Auburn Sports Network changes slightly, as Andy Burcham will be joined by former Auburn quarterback Jason Campbell in the color analyst’s chair.  Campbell replaces Stan White after he served in the role since 2001.

Another former Tiger joins the crew this season as well. Former Auburn linebacker Will Herring joins Ronnie Brown as a sideline reporter, which brings another perspective to the broadcast.

Weekly coverage of Auburn football from Auburn Sports Network begins Thursday nights at 6 p.m. CT for Tiger Talk. Andy Burcham and Brad Law will be joined weekly by head coach Hugh Freeze and other in-season coaches to preview the weekend’s action.

Gameday coverage begins with the Tiger Tailgate Show three hours before kickoff and will end with postgame interviews with players and coaches. From beginning to end, Auburn Sports Network provides seven hours of coverage on football game days.

Find your nearest Auburn Sports Network affiliate below.

Abbeville

98.7 FM

Albany, Georgia

102.9 FM

Atlanta, Georgia

1010 AM

Auburn

94.3 FM

Alexander City

97.5 FM

Andalusia

93.7 FM

Bainbridge, Georgia

99.3 FM

Bainbridge, Georgia

930 AM

Birmingham

100.5 FM

Centre

100.5 FM

Centre

990 AM

Columbus, Georgia

102.9 FM

Cullman

92.1 FM

Cullman

98.3 FM

Demopolis

106.5 FM

Dothan

102.5 FM

Eufaula

102.9 FM

Evergreen

101.1 FM

Flomaton

105.1 FM

Florence

94.9 FM

Foley

92.5 FM

Foley

1310 AM

Fort Payne

100.9 FM

Fort Payne

1250 AM

Gadsden

1350 AM

Greenville

94.3 FM

Hackleburg

95.5 FM

Huntsville

100.3 FM

Jasper

88.5 FM

Ocean Springs, Mississippi

106.5 FM

Oxford

92.7 FM

LaGrange, Georgia

102.3 FM

Macon, Georgia

102.9 FM

Mobile

106.5 FM

Montgomery

92.3 FM

Moulton

97.9 FM

Panama City, Florida

104.3 FM

Pensacola, Florida

105.1 FM

Roanoke

102.3 FM

Scottsboro

1050 AM

Selma

1490 AM

Spartanburg, SC

1530 AM

Sylacauga

100.3 FM

Sylacauga

1290 AM

Thomasville

95.5 FM

Troy

970 AM

Tuscaloosa

100.5 FM

Vernon

100.7 FM

Vernon

1380 AM

Contact/Follow us @TheAuburnWire on  X (Twitter), and like our page on

for those that might have to be traveling or at work with no TV.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

our radio station coverage continues to suck.  I'm between Huntsville and Athen, and I struggle to find pregame, postgame and TigerTalk coverage.  Meanwhile anytime uat plays any game with a ball it's on about 30 stations around here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VicTree said:

our radio station coverage continues to suck.  I'm between Huntsville and Athen, and I struggle to find pregame, postgame and TigerTalk coverage.  Meanwhile anytime uat plays any game with a ball it's on about 30 stations around here.

i have had the same problem so i feel your pain.

• aubiefifty changed the title to How to listen to Auburn football this season
7 minutes ago, AUlax10 said:

Is the wifi in the stadium good enough to stream through my phone?

it is brand new so i am not sure but i would bet it is but i am just guessing. they have advertised it so it would be a bad look not to be able to tune in to andy and company.

12 hours ago, VicTree said:

are there not any radio stations online you might can find? those were big at one time.

42 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

are there not any radio stations online you might can find? those were big at one time.

That's possible.  I know in the past when I've tried listening to the stations online the AUnetwork stuff was blacked out.  I haven't tried in a while though.  If I'm at home I use the AU website.  It's just always been that way around here with the radio station selection, even back when we were beating them every year on the field. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VicTree said:

That's possible.  I know in the past when I've tried listening to the stations online the AUnetwork stuff was blacked out.  I haven't tried in a while though.  If I'm at home I use the AU website.  It's just always been that way around here with the radio station selection, even back when we were beating them every year on the field. 

i share your frustration. there would be two or three places to listen to bama and in many areas you are lucky if you find one. and i dislike am radio. if just sounds pitiful compared to fm. i hope you find what you are looking for.

14 hours ago, VicTree said:

Have you tried the Auburn Tigers app? You can listen to the games on there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, woodford said:

Have you tried the Auburn Tigers app? You can listen to the games on there.

Now that I have unlimited data on my phone I can try that when I'm away from home during games and can't find a radio broadcast.  👍

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, VicTree said:

Now that I have unlimited data on my phone I can try that when I'm away from home during games and can't find a radio broadcast.  👍

Tune-in radio app is good 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, VicTree said:

I'm between Huntsville and Athen, and I struggle to find pregame, postgame and TigerTalk coverage. 

100.3 FM in Huntsville doesn’t work?

Have you tried 94.9 FM in Florence?

Also 95.9 FM in Guntersville. I know that seems like a long way, but you can get their broadcast fairly good with a roof/attic antenna.

Speaking of a roof/attic antenna, I highly recommend one. I got one just for AU games. Huge difference-maker.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Viper said:

100.3 FM in Huntsville doesn’t work?

Have you tried 94.9 FM in Florence?

Also 95.9 FM in Guntersville. I know that seems like a long way, but you can get their broadcast fairly good with a roof/attic antenna.

Speaking of a roof/attic antenna, I highly recommend one. I got one just for AU games. Huge difference-maker.

I haven't tried 94.9.  Depending on the wind and the weather I can sometimes get 95.9 and 92.1 out of Cullman.  I am actually just a little south of Ardmore so both of those are a stretch.  I can work around it.  It's just a shame to have to when you can find all the uat network broadcasts on about 30 stations.

1 minute ago, VicTree said:

I haven't tried 94.9.  Depending on the wind and the weather I can sometimes get 95.9 and 92.1 out of Cullman.  I am actually just a little south of Ardmore so both of those are a stretch.  I can work around it.  It's just a shame to have to when you can find all the uat network broadcasts on about 30 stations.

100.3 FM in Huntsville?

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

100.3 FM in Huntsville?

They are good for the football game broadcasts, but I don't know about all the pregame and postgame, or TigerTalk or basketball.  They are the strongest by far though, so I'll try them first.

59 minutes ago, VicTree said:

They are good for the football game broadcasts, but I don't know about all the pregame and postgame, or TigerTalk or basketball.  They are the strongest by far though, so I'll try them first.

They do pregame and postgame, but no tigertalk or bball.