Ole Miss vs Tulane

WFE12

12 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

"This is NOT the Tulane team that we're used to seeing."

They look like a good SEC team. Especially on defense.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

Desperation 4th down call from Kiffin to seal the game…doesn’t scream SEC powerhouse like all those OM fans from last season seem to think. If Tulane’s starter from last season plays, this is likely a solid Tulane win by a couple of scores. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AUINSY said:

Desperation 4th down call from Kiffin to seal the game…doesn’t scream SEC powerhouse like all those OM fans from last season seem to think. If Tulane’s starter from last season plays, this is likely a solid Tulane win by a couple of scores. 

Just wait until they play @bama, LSU, and then @uga. Of course, I'd love for them to beat all three. I just think they'll fade and lose them all. I really want to beat them this year, and I know Hugh does.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 7:30 PM, yngwie1995 said:

Just wait until they play @bama, LSU, and then @uga. Of course, I'd love for them to beat all three. I just think they'll fade and lose them all. I really want to beat them this year, and I know Hugh does.

I think Ole Miss may beat Bama this year. Kiffin always plays Saban tough, whether it was his 1 season at Tennessee (Mount Cody 2 blocked FG game) or now at Ole Miss. They were saying Sarkisian knew what Bama's defense was gonna do as soon as they would line up because he coached their as OC. Well, Kiffin was OC there but also has Bama's DC from last couple of years. I think Pete Golding will be able to help the Ole Miss offense in practice the week of the Bama game because that was his Bama defense. 

No way Ole Miss beats UGA and I doubt they beat LSU so I agree on those.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I think Ole Miss may beat Bama this year. Kiffin always plays Saban tough, whether it was his 1 season at Tennessee (Mount Cody 2 blocked FG game) or now at Ole Miss. They were saying Sarkisian knew what Bama's defense was gonna do as soon as they would line up because he coached their as OC. Well, Kiffin was OC there but also has Bama's DC from last couple of years. I think Pete Golding will be able to help the Ole Miss offense in practice the week of the Bama game because that was his Bama defense. 

No way Ole Miss beats UGA and I doubt they beat LSU so I agree on those.

Yeah, I like your reasoning on bama. Let's hope. 

Probably not much chance @uga. But who knows with LSU. Not sure on I'm sold on them.

• Like 1