UGA vs SC

WFE12

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Met their match. Both our rivals looking vulnerable. Got a legit chance to play spoiler

If we can get some things ironed out today, and win at aTm, we'll go into the uga game with a ton of confidence. 

USCe with some horrible defense earlier (can't tackle their QB), then follow it up with a dumb PF at the end. Luckily, uga still missed a 28-yard FG. Still 7-3. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Met their match. Both our rivals looking vulnerable. Got a legit chance to play spoiler

Still early though.

I had a lot of hope for Miss State. LSU's QB is for real.

Edited by homersapien

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

If we can get some things ironed out today, and win at aTm, we'll go into the uga game with a ton of confidence. 

USCe with some horrible defense earlier (can't tackle their QB), then follow it up with a dumb PF at the end. Luckily, uga still missed a 28-yard FG. Still 7-3. 

Yeah I said before the season we should start 4-0. If we win next week that atmosphere is gonna be insane at JHS for UGA. Never know what can happen but yeah today they need to get the offense together for sure

9 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Watching today makes me wonder just how good is North Carolina?

I would say it’s hard to gauge this season as every week u get something different. This season has been a box of chocolate. Keep in mind they just escaped App St. Another example FSU looked like world beaters week 1. If the penalty wasn’t made at the end who knows how that game might have ended

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

I would say it’s hard to gauge this season as every week u get something different. This season has been a box of chocolate. Keep in mind they just escaped App St. Another example FSU looked like world beaters week 1. If the penalty wasn’t made at the end who knows how that game might have ended

Yeah, I don't usually make any definite opinions until about the seventh week of the season. I do however place a lot of emphasis on QB play. Bama has legitimate QB problems, and so far Beck hasn't impressed me either. The kid at N. Carolina is one of the best around, and The transfer, who's name escapes me at the moment, at Notre Dame is lighting it up as well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The nature/style of football has always evolved and continuously evoves.

QBs have always been central to a teams success - only now, way more than ever. (Adequate line play being a given.)

Edited by homersapien