MLB World Series

AURex

Back in the day, the World Series was like a huge sports thing here in the U.S. of A. MLB was America's Sport. I'm old enough to remember that.

But in recent years, MLB has fallen way behind in viewership. Football, basketball, esports (yes esports) and even soccer pull more eyes than MLB.

Does anyone actually watch MLB anymore? How do you stay awake?

This was the worst world series I can remember. Yes, I watched it but the games, except for the final game, were mostly boring. I didn't care who won and that could have had something to do with it but it years past I've always enjoyed the Series whether I had a favorite playing or not. This one, not so much.

On 11/2/2023 at 9:37 AM, Mikey said:

This was the worst world series I can remember. Yes, I watched it but the games, except for the final game, were mostly boring. I didn't care who won and that could have had something to do with it but it years past I've always enjoyed the Series whether I had a favorite playing or not. This one, not so much.

I like the idea of somebody new winning it but didn't watch a single game of it.  Partially just too busy but if Astros or Braves were in it I would have made the effort. 

• Like 1