Haley beats Biden by … 17 pts?!

auburnatl1

53 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Why does everything have to be liberal = bad and conservative = good to you?  Too many people have become conditioned to view things in that light. 

I dont see alot of liberals pointing out the positive aspects of conservatism around here. So...meh.

Not all things liberal are bad, obviously. Just alot of it. Most of it, to be honest. Especially modern forms of the left. Classical liberalism can be fantastic. 

On 12/14/2023 at 1:24 PM, KansasTiger said:

I dont see alot of liberals pointing out the positive aspects of conservatism around here. So...meh.

I mean define conservatism for my benefit 

• Like 2

On 12/14/2023 at 1:24 PM, KansasTiger said:

I dont see alot of liberals pointing out the positive aspects of conservatism around here. So...meh

I have always believed in the value of true conservatives.  I see little value in today's manifestation, the idiotic, ideological lineage from Goldwater.

When I was younger, progressives were too eager to change the world and worse, they wanted to do it by noon tomorrow.  Conservatives slowed change so that it was measured, effective, thoughtful.  Now, conservatives will not support any progressive ideas.  It is ideological idiocy.

Edited by icanthearyou

Traditional "conservatism" has evolved to be now indistinguishable from fascism. We are teetering on the brink.

Hopefully, they have already over reached enough to prevent them from taking the next step - the election of Trump.