Listening to Auburn Network on internet

DCTiger

I read the posts last week with the bad news about AU network. But I am trying to figure out my options and are real confused.

If I visit "gameday central" website at auburntigers.com they have a link for "live audio" prominently displayed. But following the link seems to take me to a vollyball game.

If I visit my old friend aunetwork.com, their doesnt seem to be any link to for audio, free or paid.

I just want to listen to Tiger Tailgate while we are eating our bushel of crabs this afternoon. What gives?

... ps ... I did see where we can pick up the Georgia Tech broadcast of the game for free through Yahoo.

WAIT!

i didn't hear/read anything? what's up w/ the online broadcast!? please don't tell me auburn's gone to charging for it!

i almost subscribed on yahoo in order to listen to the WFU game, but i realized it was $9.99 for a MONTH (for all schools, half that for just one team), not the SEASON!

this is NOT good for those of us living outside the promised land.

ct

this is NOT good for those of us living outside the promised land.

ct

177820[/snapback]

Or those of us who are about to move WAY north of the Mason Dixon line - I need to figure out the best way to see / hear all the games. I'm going to really miss CSS and JP.

The audio link is usually a stale link until about 10 minutes before a broadcast. The tiger tailgate show doesnt start til 530 tonight so you should be fine..... If there are multiple broadcast going on it will give you a a list to pick from and you can choose whichever you like....

Thanks guys. Lemme make sure I got it:

- Tiger Talk and the game should be accessed through the auburntigers.com, not aunetwork.com.

- There shouldnt be any subscription to listen.

- Tiger Talk starts at 5:30 CT.

- And the Georgia Tech broadcast through Yahoo does require a subscription

Is all that right?

Archived