Why Republican Politicians Do Whatever Trump Says

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"Challenging" you???:rolleyes:  That's rich! :laugh:

You're too insecure to provide a straightforward response to direct questions.  It's always diversionary. 

Well, you've tried. I'll give you credit. ;)

Hardly, just pointing out you can't recall statements moments after making them. We went through this recently with your anti-democratic stance on 3rd parties thread and we find ourselves here once again. I suggested a cup of coffee last time. To be kind, let me reiterate the suggestion. 

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It may be "interesting" history from RFK, but it's not accurate history. 

1. There was never an agreement not to move NATO to the east in return for German unification: 

https://www.rferl.org/a/nato-expansion-russia-mislead/31263602.html

There is no written treaty or document that states such a thing, Gorbechev himself has flipped flopped on what was said or promised and has himself claimed that NATO limits of expansion was not part of the agreement, and we're basically at a 'he said, he said' argument on if NATO expansion was ever even discussed much less if limits on expansion were ever guaranteed. 

2. There is no proof that the United states instigated or caused the 2014 coup in Ukraine. I like how this video proves RFK's claim with a headline of "PUTIN ACCUSES US OF UKRAINE 2014 COUP" 

RFK is repeating Putins talking points. Yes, diplomatically the US and Europe supported the pro-western revolutionaries fighting against the pro-Russian government, and it makes sense that Russia and Putin wanted the pro-Russian government to remain in power, but that does not = US causing coup in Ukraine. 

RFK isn't saying anything new here. He's just repeating Russian and Putin talking points and excuses for why they invaded Ukraine. All of which of course are the result of evil American and European imperialists breaking promises and encroaching on poor, peace-loving Russia who has no choice but to invade it's neighbors to protect itself. 

I'm sure RFK also believes the Ukraine government is fully controlled by Nazis and that Russia actually does have legitimate territorial claims on previous lands of the USSR. 

His Dad & Uncle would be very embarrassed by him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It may be "interesting" history from RFK, but it's not accurate history. 

1. There was never an agreement not to move NATO to the east in return for German unification: 

https://www.rferl.org/a/nato-expansion-russia-mislead/31263602.html

There is no written treaty or document that states such a thing, Gorbechev himself has flipped flopped on what was said or promised and has himself claimed that NATO limits of expansion was not part of the agreement, and we're basically at a 'he said, he said' argument on if NATO expansion was ever even discussed much less if limits on expansion were ever guaranteed. 

2. There is no proof that the United states instigated or caused the 2014 coup in Ukraine. I like how this video proves RFK's claim with a headline of "PUTIN ACCUSES US OF UKRAINE 2014 COUP" 

RFK is repeating Putins talking points. Yes, diplomatically the US and Europe supported the pro-western revolutionaries fighting against the pro-Russian government, and it makes sense that Russia and Putin wanted the pro-Russian government to remain in power, but that does not = US causing coup in Ukraine. 

RFK isn't saying anything new here. He's just repeating Russian and Putin talking points and excuses for why they invaded Ukraine. All of which of course are the result of evil American and European imperialists breaking promises and encroaching on poor, peace-loving Russia who has no choice but to invade it's neighbors to protect itself. 

I'm sure RFK also believes the Ukraine government is fully controlled by Nazis and that Russia actually does have legitimate territorial claims on previous lands of the USSR. 

Putin apologists hurt my head. Creepy. Over a half a million dead.  Ps the real reason maga has in issue with Ukraine.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Ukraine_scandal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Well, you've tried. I'll give you credit. ;)

Hardly, just pointing out you can't recall statements moments after making them. We went through this recently with your anti-democratic stance on 3rd parties thread and we find ourselves here once again. I suggested a cup of coffee last time. To be kind, let me reiterate the suggestion. 

I don't know what statement you are referring to.  Apparently you're just above clarifying what you are talking about.

Just now, homersapien said:

I don't know what statement you are referring to.  Apparently you're just above clarifying what you are talking about.

You make a statement and cannot recall it moments later which is the point.