As if refusing to secure the border wasn’t bad enough…..

10 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I definitely have issues with his first 100 days.  Especially the border and Afghanistan planning  (btw for a decade trump whined about it but accomplished nothing). However for a “feeble as anyone can be” guy… he sure did an awful lot of actions that you disagree with. 

Biden sold himself as a moderate and he is anything but.  His feebleness is just a given that should not be overlooked because it isn’t going to get any better and Kamala is waiting in the wings.  What has he touched that has turned out to be an improvement, I might have missed it.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden sold himself as a moderate and he is anything but.  His feebleness is just a given that should not be overlooked because it isn’t going to get any better and Kamala is waiting in the wings.  What has he touched that has turned out to be an improvement, I might have missed it.

I get it. You don’t like Biden.  It’s primal. I don’t like Trump. It’s primal. I continue pointlessly  hoping for the candidate genie to pop out a surprise candidate. Or 2024 is going to be the most miserable, pathetic, and childish race to the bottom in US history. And if trump loses… maga unhinged Part 2. Terrific

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

maga unhinged Part 2. Terrific

And if he wins do we see the Dems endless effort to tear his time as President apart?

Biden is a puppet, and that was the intention from day one. If anyone seriously thinks he's in charge of anything, there's really no hope for you at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Biden is a puppet, and that was the intention from day one. If anyone seriously thinks he's in charge of anything, there's really no hope for you at this point. 

You may be right and I tend to agree. And the entire  gop is now trumps puppets.  Low iq subservient minions.  

As I’ve said. Crappy options. Pick your poison.

11 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

You may be right and I tend to agree. And the entire  gop is now trumps puppets.  Low iq subservient minions.  

That's 3 elections in a row with crap options. When will it end?

Looks like vetting by APP is working out real well:

• Like 1

The NY Post just put up an article concerning 100s of immigrants charging the razor wire at the El Paso border.  If you look at the video posted it looks like they believe they have a right to be here.

EL PASO, Texas — A group of over 100 migrants attempting to enter the US illegally rushed a border wall Thursday, breaking through razor wire and knocking over guards in the process.

The Post witnessed around 600 migrants massed at the international border, whom Texas National Guard troops were attempting to push back in small groups.

The situation grew tense as groups were separated out, and video shows the migrants crying out for help and rushing to the border gate. A group of men with hoodies, gloves and winter jackets pull the fencing away as a group of five guards stand in a defensive formation to fill the gap.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-news/migrants-break-barriers-and-rush-border-guards-in-el-paso/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost

On 3/21/2024 at 4:13 PM, I_M4_AU said:

The NY Post just put up an article concerning 100s of immigrants charging the razor wire at the El Paso border.  If you look at the video posted it looks like they believe they have a right to be here.

EL PASO, Texas — A group of over 100 migrants attempting to enter the US illegally rushed a border wall Thursday, breaking through razor wire and knocking over guards in the process.

The Post witnessed around 600 migrants massed at the international border, whom Texas National Guard troops were attempting to push back in small groups.

The situation grew tense as groups were separated out, and video shows the migrants crying out for help and rushing to the border gate. A group of men with hoodies, gloves and winter jackets pull the fencing away as a group of five guards stand in a defensive formation to fill the gap.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-news/migrants-break-barriers-and-rush-border-guards-in-el-paso/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost

I’m sure these poor people will comply with laws better now that they’re in the country…..

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 9:36 PM, johnnyAU said:

Right.  We should put the Republicans back "in charge" of the executive branch since they are doing such a great job in congress. :-\

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/22/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-mike-johnson/index.html

Marjorie Taylor Greene files surprise motion to oust Speaker Johnson, a sign of growing revolt from the right

On 3/20/2024 at 9:42 PM, auburnatl1 said:

I'd choose Biden's puppeteers over Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday.  ;)

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I'd choose Biden's puppeteers over Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday.  ;)

Homer there’s times you’ve surprised me. This ain’t one of them😎

• Haha 2

On 3/23/2024 at 2:29 PM, homersapien said:

Well, of course you would. I'd expect nothing different from you. I'd choose the exact opposite. Anything is better than the circus in charge at the moment. We're walking the tightrope, and we're losing time at a break-neck pace.

I'd MUCH rather have 2 very different options to choose from, but this is how far we've fallen. Three consecutive elections with ridiculous choices and no signs of improving. 

1 hour ago, johnnyAU said:

Well, of course you would. I'd expect nothing different from you. I'd choose the exact opposite. Anything is better than the circus in charge at the moment. We're walking the tightrope, and we're losing time at a break-neck pace.

I'd MUCH rather have 2 very different options to choose from, but this is how far we've fallen. Three consecutive elections with ridiculous choices and no signs of improving. 

:laugh:  :moon:

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

:laugh:  :moon:

It's like you're a child just discovering emojis. Perhaps you and Biden can go grab some ice cream together. 

20 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

It's like you're a child just discovering emojis. Perhaps you and Biden can go grab some ice cream together. 

better than sharing ice cream with a rapist and convicted sexual assaulter..................

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 3:52 PM, homersapien said:

Considering how effective simple propaganda lies are with the gullible, AI will be the death knell for our democracy. 

I don't know.

Eventually the truth behind "Russia, Russia, Russia" came out.

It took three years, as some people are dumber than others.  But even it eventually came out.

Edited by Shoney'sPonyBoy

On 3/20/2024 at 7:46 PM, auburnatl1 said:

And if trump loses… maga unhinged Part 2. 

If either side loses the corresponding base is going to come unhinged.

Both parties have been infested with populism.  The left for much longer than the right.

14 hours ago, Shoney'sPonyBoy said:

I don't know.

Eventually the truth behind "Russia, Russia, Russia" came out.

It took three years, as some people are dumber than others.  But even it eventually came out.

Nonsense! This was not propaganda.

While Trump wasn't indicted for legal "collusion", the Russia/Trump campaign connection is well documented.

"Special counsel Robert Mueller's team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation. That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Mueller also said Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice in more than one instance but left it to congress to impeach him for it.  And we all know how that turned out.

Edited by homersapien

24 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Nonsense! This was not propaganda.

While Trump wasn't indicted for legal "collusion", the Russia/Trump campaign connection is well documented.

"Special counsel Robert Mueller's team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation. That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Mueller also said Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice in more than one interest but left it to congress to impeach him for it.  And we all know how that turned out.

I see you've become no more honest than the last time I was here.

It absolutely WAS propaganda.  The Clinton campaign created and planted the dossier they KNEW was false, and the specific allegation is that trump colluded with Russia to steal the election.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-russia-collusion-hillary-clinton-2016-e341cd7d

From your own linked article:  "However, Mueller did not allege any crimes directly connecting the two — that is, that Trump advisers criminally conspired with Russian officials to impact the election."

I'm not sure what a bunch of ham sandwich indictments and a handful of guilty pleas to unrelated matters are supposed to prove.  I'll bet my bank account that if you investigated any group of people politically connected at that level (with no legitimate probable cause) you'd find stuff to charge them with.  I never said they weren't guilty of anything.  I said the "Russia, Russia, Russia" narrative was false.  And it was.  Knowingly so.

Your own linked article confirms that.

44 minutes ago, Shoney'sPonyBoy said:

It absolutely WAS propaganda.  The Clinton campaign created and planted the dossier they KNEW was false, and the specific allegation is that trump colluded with Russia to steal the election.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-russia-collusion-hillary-clinton-2016-e341cd7d

From your own linked article:  "However, Mueller did not allege any crimes directly connecting the two — that is, that Trump advisers criminally conspired with Russian officials to impact the election."

I'm not sure what a bunch of ham sandwich indictments and a handful of guilty pleas to unrelated matters are supposed to prove.  I'll bet my bank account that if you investigated any group of people politically connected at that level (with no legitimate probable cause) you'd find stuff to charge them with.  I never said they weren't guilty of anything.  I said the "Russia, Russia, Russia" narrative was false.  And it was.  Knowingly so.

There is no such thing as debating a MAGA cultist.  :ucrazy:

Thanks for demonstrating that.

Edited by homersapien

48 minutes ago, Shoney'sPonyBoy said:

You really did it now.  Homer still believes the Russia Hoax even after so much evidence to the contrary.  You are now labeled as a MAGA Cultist.  Welcome.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

There is no such thing as debating a MAGA cultist.  :ucrazy:

Thanks for demonstrating that.

I didn't debate anything.

I posted a quote FROM YOUR OWN LINKED ARTICLE and another link proving that you are lying about Russia x 3 not being deliberate propaganda.

The one sticking his fingers in his ears and saying "Blah, blah, blah" to keep from hearing anything but his own dogma is you.  (Of course, it's always you on this website.)

And I am not MAGA.  I dislike the populism on the left and the right.

Have you come to the point that stating facts that you don't like (according to your own linked article) = MAGA now?